Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Farm Manager

Register

Click Here!

vishwana176

I am looking for a Farm Manager for my farm at Chitradurga. I want the person to be passionate about Agriculture and Dairy farm. I plan to grow vegetables and do goat / sheep farming in my 12 acres of land. I can provide a house for the person and the family. Qualification is not a constraint but the person need to be trustworthy. He should able to take care of the labourers and the farm both along with sales of milk and agri products. I can hire him on Salary and Incentive. Interested people should contact me at the earliest.

jackseka

Dear Sir,
Basically am an engineering graduate working in L&T but am interesting to work in agriculture field can u give me that opportunity.

saipranav

I am looking for a Farm Manager for my farm at Chitradurga. I want the person to be passionate about Agriculture and Dairy farm. I plan to grow vegetables and do goat / sheep farming in my 12 acres of land. I can provide a house for the person and the family. Qualification is not a constraint but the person need to be trustworthy. He should able to take care of the labourers and the farm both along with sales of milk and agri products. I can hire him on Salary and Incentive. Interested people should contact me at the earliest.

actually i want to buy some land near by ur place pls call me i want to discuss with u

regards
prakash.j

Last edited by a moderator:

billevidyasagar

Am ready to work

Hi sir, I am also thinking to start farm in anantapur i.e, in andhra and i would like to have information from you that which type of breed is better and feeding. I started research in farming and if you give me details that where your farm is located then, i would like to visit your farm.

I am ready to work in your farm and by that i can get information about farm. Please reply me......

tjegan

I'm Jegan from chennai. I'm interested to join ur farm....

Pls sent me details to my mail ID

vittal85

muthu

respected sir am s.muthukumaran, 33 male from, hosur(tamil nadu) , i had experienced person for farming technologies past 10 years with msc(agri) in horticulture graduate, i fell am a wright person for your organization please mail me full details with salary