Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted : Farm land

Register

Click Here!

sri padma

Hi,
I am a resident of Chennai and looking for cheap farm land around Coimbatore and in Palakkad district of Kerala. My ideal budget is 3 Lacs per acre and looking for around 5-6 acres for farming purpose. I am after red soil with good water source, which is fit for cultivation of Coconut, cardamom, coffee or other valuable crops.

Please let me know, if you have any farm land available for sale.

agrikumarlive

Hi,
I am a resident of Chennai and looking for cheap farm land around Coimbatore and in Palakkad district of Kerala. My ideal budget is 3 Lacs per acre and looking for around 5-6 acres for farming purpose. I am after red soil with good water source, which is fit for cultivation of Coconut, cardamom, coffee or other valuable crops.

hi,
i am also looking farm land like your expectation in kovai & palakkad..plz let me know if you get any info regards..
the same i will do it 4 u..

kalis

Hi,

I think, it is too difficult to get agri land 2 lacks/acre in these place. we are having farm land with mango trees near kodaikanal. price 4.5 lacks/quarter acre and it is good for cultivate coconut also. Falls / River in & around 5 km of Farm. It is good settle down in your retirement days. more deatiails call 9940404319

kalai1

Dear Sir,

Greeting,

I want Sale my own Land very urgent .I have 4 acres own land. Land location at Pallapatti ,Aravakurichi - Tk, Karur - Dist,Tamil Nadu.

Land mark
Nearby Marriage mahal (V.V mahal and K.P mahal).
3 to 5 km matriculation schools (Arumugam matriculation school,Oxford school) , shopping places
Nearby Home and plots.
3 km from pallapatti bus stand and 1 km from main road (Pallapatti to Aravakurichi main Road).That road is karur to dindigul , karur to palani .
10 km from National Highway 7 ( NH 7 ).
30 km from Karur city,45 km from Dindigul , Palani and 150 km Trichy Airport.
Land suitable for Plots,Companies ,Schools ,Collages ,Industrial,Investment and Agricultural purpose.

If you are like to buy please contact : Kalai Selvan , Mobile. +91 9786036041. E-mail : kalaiselvak@yahoo.co.in

i7seenu

agri land 1.27 acres

Hi,

your adds found agri inform i have 27 plots 1175 up to 2100 sq ft of land at maraimalainagar opposite to FOARD CAR FACTORY surrounded by 1500 pallavan transport employes individual house patta Ec type of land residential Rs. 1000/sq ft
contaact 9940619799

i7seenu

agricultural land 127 acres

i have 4.5 L / cent 1.27 acres MARAIMALAI NAGAR 1 k.m. from GST ROAD WITH 15 FEET drinking water rectangle land contact me 9940619799 v, srinivasan

i7seenu

hi sir i am having agriland at UTHRAMERUR 2 ACRES with clear title and patta EC etc. if your are interested contact me 9940619799

shajathali

Hi,

Hai

You can get land in Tiruvannamalai dist for this price if require call me

shajathali
WE Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com