Wanted Wanted farm land near to Mysore, Nanjangud, T-Narshinghpura, HD kote or Bangalore.

Register

jeets2u

I am looking to purchase agriculture land for herbal farming projects,
My budget is between 3-4lac per acre, and looking for 10 acre at initial stage. Should have at least one source of water.

Ideal location would be near to Mysore, Nanjangud T Narshinghpura or Bangalore - Mysore,
Let me know if there are any properties in these area, I am open to other areas as well but priority is above. Looking to purchase immediately. Please mail me on justjeets.m@gmail.com

Jeetendra.M
justjeets.m@gmail.com

devendran _100

We have 1000 acres in tamilnadu
Acres 2.5laks can negotiate
Interested candidate can call me @ 7842528559
Cheapest land in tamilnadu

naavin19

This is Naveen Kumar from Bangalore. I have 6 acres of land in Gowribidanur which is 55kms from Bangalore International Airport and 70kms from Bangalore city. Excellent road connectivity from Bangalore and airport with good ground water table in our surroundings.

I am interested to either sell, lease out the land or venture into a partnership with good agriculture background knowledge.

Kindly help me and direct me on this

+ 91 9901 270 270

We have one 10 acres land near sivagangai area 10 acres 3 lakhs/acre and one 5 acres coconut farmland with farm facilities eb, pump house etc , 7 lakhs.acre . and one 150 acres in Madurai dist its just 1.5 lakhs/acre and 500 acres land is just 2 lakhs/acre its NH touched land .. If anyone is interested , Kindly get back to us .Thanks

chanduchandu

this is sandesh from kodagu here 15acre land, per acre 6.50 lakh near garvale madapura road near town sunticoppa, somavarpet, madikeri contact me 9986818441

adisamu

This is Naveen Kumar from Bangalore. I have 6 acres of land in Gowribidanur which is 55kms from Bangalore International Airport and 70kms from Bangalore city. Excellent road connectivity from Bangalore and airport with good ground water table in our surroundings.

I am interested to either sell, lease out the land or venture into a partnership with good agriculture background knowledge.

Kindly help me and direct me on this

+ 91 9901 270 270
Interested in you land for sale. What is the price? if available my email id is shakeelib@yahoo.com. send photos and google location map whatsapp to 001408313 three six seven zero

Last edited: