Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted farm land near Chennai

Register

Click Here!

thottam01

We are interested in purchasing farm land preferably with fruit trees like coconut or mango trees or agricultural land. We would like to purchase about 4 to 5 acres at a rate of 4.5 laks per acre. Please let me know if you have any land for sale. We want clear title and documentation. Please reply to this thread and I will provide contact information to the interested parties.

Thanks

shajathali

We are interested in purchasing farm land preferably with fruit trees like coconut or mango trees or agricultural land. We would like to purchase about 4 to 5 acres at a rate of 4.5 laks per acre. Please let me know if you have any land for sale. We want clear title and documentation. Please reply to this thread and I will provide contact information to the interested parties.

Thanks
Hello sir

If you are really interested to purchase land have some idea - Even empty land with water facility would not be available within the price quoted by you. Agriculture lands are available in Tiruvannamalai, Dharmapuri and krishnagiri dist - barren land without well and eb are below 3 lac per acre, land with well and eb around 6 lac per acre and mango or coconut (good yielding) farms available around 8 - 10 lac per acre.

if you want land in this price call me

Regrds

shajath
We Care Realtor
Tamil Nadu
shajath@gmail.com

i7seenu

Hello sir

If you are really interested to purchase land have some idea - Even empty land with water facility would not be available within the price quoted by you. Agriculture lands are available in Tiruvannamalai, Dharmapuri and krishnagiri dist - barren land without well and eb are below 3 lac per acre, land with well and eb around 6 lac per acre and mango or coconut (good yielding) farms available around 8 - 10 lac per acre.

if you want land in this price call me

Regrds

shajath
We Care Realtor
Tamil Nadu
shajath@gmail.com
i have agricultural land 85 kms from chennai. near UTHRAMERUR - 5.40 acres 20,000/cent with big well and 3 tims a year farming. with big lake water facility also. and 2.25 acres wih good road approach 40,000/cent and good water facilithigh level land contact v. srinivasan 9940619799

i7seenu

i have agricultural land 85 kms from chennai. near UTHRAMERUR - 5.40 acres 20,000/cent with big well and 3 tims a year farming. with big lake water facility also. and 2.25 acres wih good road approach 40,000/cent and good water facilithigh level land contact v. srinivasan 9940619799