Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted farm land around Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

suri2698

Want to buy farm land around Bangalore (100 Kms) my budget is around 2-3 lakhs. please call me

Last edited by a moderator:

neox

I do not think you will get land for 2-3 lakhs 100 kilometers to bangalore, if you can go 125 to 150 Kilometers.. I am search too.. for the same price.. let me know if you get any?

kedar n kolle

Farm Land for Sale

Hi,
Do u interested in Sagar which will be in ur range.Revert back for more details.

With regards,

Kedar N Kolle.

incepted

We have around 55 Acres of AgriFarm Land around 350 kms from Bangalore (Near Kurnool)

Price/Acre is 4 Lacs (Negotiable)

Pure Red Soil & Currently cultivating SweetLime, Groundnut, Onions, CastorOil, Paddy etc... with abundant water

For photos & more details contact me

gnmurthy

land available

Dear friend,

Land in that range is available about 100 kms from Bangalore in Madhugiri Tq Tumkur Dist. How many acres are you looking for. I have 40 acres irrigated developed land and expecting Rs. 8 lacs per acre. Water source is excellent. it is fully fenced and ideally located. You can reach mefor a detailed discussion.

Murthy

abbu

i have land which is 110 kms from bangalore, gudibande taluk chikkaballapur district , i am the owner of the land , it is measuring of 4acres 32 guntas . 3lac 5o thousand pere acre. contact

srihari1

I have 40 acres of land around 70kms from bangalore near cavery sangam with 4000 teak plants and 600 mango and 100 different types of fruits, 2 borewells and complete solar fencing price per acre is 6lakhs CONTACT

suri2698

I have 40 acres of land around 70kms from bangalore near cavery sangam with 4000 teak plants and 600 mango and 100 different types of fruits, 2 borewells and complete solar fencing price per acre is 6lakhs CONTACT
thansk for you reply will get back to you.
Suri

raghukurudi

Hi,

We want to sell our 8 acre plot which is 80 kms from Bangalore and with good water resources. If intrested pls call or mail your contact on mcchet at
Land is at Gauribidanur

sree1969

Abu - Can you email me your number...

Hi Abu,

i am interested, can you email me your contact numbers..

Andra
i have land which is 110 kms from bangalore, gudibande taluk chikkaballapur district , i am the owner of the land , it is measuring of 4acres 32 guntas . 3lac 5o thousand pere acre. contact

we have 54 acres of agriculture dry land at a disance of 40 km from bangalore,cost is 4.0lacs/acre.if you are interested please contact me immediately.

we have 54 acres of agriculture dry land at a disance of 40 km from bangalore,cost is 4.0lacs/acre.if you are interested please contact me immediately.

1acre

Dear friend,

Land in that range is available about 100 kms from Bangalore in Madhugiri Tq Tumkur Dist. How many acres are you looking for. I have 40 acres irrigated developed land and expecting Rs. 8 lacs per acre. Water source is excellent. it is fully fenced and ideally located. You can reach mefor a detailed discussion.

Murthy
please send photographs of property.

1acre

land

dear friend
please send photographs of property and exact location from banglore.

pisrael

We have 1000 acres of land at Pavagada which is 153 km from Bangalore.
If interested can contact me