Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted farm care taker job.

Register

Click Here!

gowdar

I am looking for farmtaker job in Karnataka. If anyone having farms and looking for caretaker, pls reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

gowdar

Sir am a bachelor...are u looking for a family or a bachelor would be enough. What is the extent of the land..what would be the approximate salary.

Regards
Ashok

dnivash

hi, iam also looking for a caretaker for my newly developing farm near chennai. But i wish to find someone who is a family and stay here in chennai. If you know someone who is such family who can migrate from there to here please let me know. The salary would be attractive and negotiable. I can get you a months salary as a commission. Please let me know as soon as possible. my mobile number is ph:08778489780.

balaki

Am also looking for farm care takers for my agri land located near punganuru,chitoor district A.P
Individuals or family ..

hi, iam also looking for a caretaker for my newly developing farm near chennai. But i wish to find someone who is a family and stay here in chennai. If you know someone who is such family who can migrate from there to here please let me know. The salary would be attractive and negotiable. I can get you a months salary as a commission. Please let me know as soon as possible. my mobile number is ph:08778489780.
I am bachelor, can I get this job...

balaki

Have an attractive oppurtunity for the right person or family... willing and dedicated ,to get relocated to my land area..