Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Farm/Agriculture Land

Register

Click Here!

ssreedhar

I am looking for agriculture/farm land in any of the hill stations in keral/tamil nadu/karnataka. I am an individual person having limited income so that i am looking low rate lands. I need 2 to 3 acres of land. I do not want town areas. The land with scenic views and have electricity/water/road access(mud road is also ok) will be required. All the documents should be clear. My budget is 5 to 6 lacs per acre. Please send reply to my personal id:

Last edited by a moderator:

saritanarang

I have 2.5 acres agricultural land in Marikal which is close to NH8 towards Banglore it is 4 kms from the highway but upcoming station 2kms from the land good for cultivation clear paper

ssreedhar

wanted agriculture/farm land

I have 2.5 acres agricultural land in Marikal which is close to NH8 towards Banglore it is 4 kms from the highway but upcoming station 2kms from the land good for cultivation clear paper
hi dear,
thanks for your mail. kindly tell me the exact location i.e. which state? any photographs of the land? what is the price? kindly reply
with regards,
shaji

visho2011

Hi sir/madam.

Form Details from 60km in bangalore. Up to 25Km Deankanikottai 15km surround land available, it's very reasonable price only.

So please contact me my PM.
Regards,

Sadashivam.

Last edited:

eswartekumani

Contact us for more details about land in kolar dist, which is 60 km away from city.

Land is very near to bangalore, from kr puram it takes one hr drive, lands are in karanataka. For more info contact us my no is in my profile name.

mythottam2010

I have aprxmt. 3 acre land at Malayankulam, n.Pappankulam, Tirunelveli dist. with 2BHK house, 50x20' cow shead, 240' bore well with sweet and sufficiant water for 3 acre electricity connection sand road access, expected price 7 lakh P/acre all included.
contact Jamal eDasseri

prasadbalmane

land proposal

Dear sreedhar,I am prasad from karnataka.I have agriculture land in my native place which is in shimoga district of Karnataka. I have two plots,I am willing to sell one plot totel extent around 5 acres. It is a calm place with greenaries and hills,located at 1.2 Km from shimoga-coondapur main road. You can contact me .Thanking you,Have a nice day.
regards
prasad

ssreedhar

Agriculture / Farm Land

This is with reference to my advertisement in Agriculturenews and your reply below:
Do you have any photographs of the land?
How is the surroundings of this land?
Is the land having proper documents?
Kindly reply

I have aprxmt. 3 acre land at Malayankulam, n.Pappankulam, Tirunelveli dist. with 2BHK house, 50x20' cow shead, 240' bore well with sweet and sufficiant water for 3 acre electricity connection sand road access, expected price 7 lakh P/acre all included.
contact Jamal eDasseri 9447817931, 9965091647,04842126272.04634291689 email kerralathottam_5@yahoo.com