Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted EMU birds

Register

Click Here!

mahesh3399

Dear All,

I have been entrusted by a big company putting up EMU farm in north India.

EMU farmers who would like to sell their EMUs all ages are welcome to send your quotes with details
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

shajathali

EMU birds in tamil nadu

Hallo mahesh

come to tamil nadu you can get EMU birds free of cost, the EMU project was 100% failed in our state. The EMU farm owners upsconted, now the tamil nadu government feeding the left EMU birds free of cost.

shajath@gmail.com

bijuroy1

sale Emu Birds in bulk

Hi mahesh
this is biju roy i will great to inform we are selling a Emu birds in all level in cheep rate if u for starting rate is 3500-6000(more than one year). If u want means contact me

sheethalkumar1

Emu Birds

Hi,
gud to hear...
we have 400 breeders, 150 growers, 1000 chicks, 5 Incubators(1620 eggs), 2 Generators(sound proof), Feed machine (4Tons/hr) all these are for sale ph. plz contact me, so tht we can have a discussion.

Dear All,

EMU farmers who would like to sell their EMUs all ages are welcome to send your quotes with details
Thanks

mohan63

Emu for sale

Dear All,

Thanks

we are from Hyderabad, A.P., we have full healthy Emu 10 pairs of 3rd laying & 75 birds of 12th months age. our rate is Rs. 15000/- per pair and Rs.4500/-per bird of 12 months age at Hyd Farm rate. if you wants pl. send mail.

dj_kumar

emu birds for sale

Hai

I Welcome ur idea.
Be planned to enter in the field.
Feeding is the big and costly process.If ur ready for this,enter in the field.
I can supply any age of birds with with very attractive prices and give u further bizness ideas also.
Wish ur reply soon.
:rolleyes:

emu75

Dear All,

Thanks

Hi, I am Prakash Bhangare from Maharashtra Nasik. I have emu farm having 37 pairs of emu birds of 4 yrs. I want to sell d birds . Thank u.

richard2

EMU birds for sale

Hello,
How are you?
we are the Megatrade Exporters Co.Ltd.

We saw your Advert wanting to buy EMU birds so we decided to let you know

that we have it for sale now in bulk and on moderate prices,with the megatrade exporters you will get reliable and reputable manufacturers and suppliers of EMU birds on affordable price so do get back to me via for more.

waiting to read from you asap.

Thanks

Best Regards

Sales Manager

Richard Galloway

herbs07

Available EMU Birds For Sale

Oh , am very delighted to let you know that i can supply you with excellent grade A EMU Birds . So if you are interested please do get back to me via email ,so that i can send you more inform concerning the EMU Birds .

thanks ...

Dear All,

Thanks

Dear All,

Thanks

sir,
i have 50 pairs of emu bird of 3rd layer and 25 of 2nd layer.i want to sell them.
3rd layer =20,000
2nd layer =15,000

for further discussion,plzz contact
regards,
ankur siddhu

kiru

Emu Adult Bird

Dear Mahesh Sir,

I have 50 Pairs EMu birds of 4th year in maharashtra, Satara Dist. Near Nira River. I want to sell them. if you interested for buy kindly call me or please give me your cell no.

Thanks
Kiran

dssyadav

Moving out of country ...want to sell EMU birds for low price

Hi..i am moving out of India so i wanted to sell all my 150 pairs of emu birds of 18 months age for lower price.contact me on dssyadav at g mail com

vsemu

Hi,

This is ramakrishna from VS emu farm, Tenali, Guntur, AP.

Firstly welcome to new era.

Recently 3 emu processing plants got started in AP for exporting Emu Oil.

Even they are buying birds from farmers too.

We are having good quality laying birds, 1 year birds and chicks,

If you want to know more info please call us on below no's.

dshivu

Hi Mahesh,

Best Idea. I have 100 birds to sell and I was doing it on part time basis. Pl contact me if you want o buy and strt the farming guinenly.

Regards
Shivayogi

rao_online1

Dear All,

Thanks

Dear Mahesh,

first of all congratulate you that you are planing to enter in to EMU business.
I noticed all quotes done by honorable farmers with negative statements. if they are really EMU farmers (I don't believe that they are really EMU farmers) I sincerely advice them better quit from EMU industries. any business with lack of knowledge and effort wont give good result. if you don't have will and strategy, you cannot succeed in any business. some people started EMU business because they have money and they don't know ABCD of EMU. they simply think of that getting eggs and chicks, we can sell chicks and get good profit thereby. overnight we can be crorepati, this is not at all right. they never think of EMU by products mainly EMU meat and oil. initially we struggled lot to escalate the EMU meat to consumer market, today we are cutting weekly 10 birds (40 kg weight) at our local stalls. EMU meat or oil directly selling into local market is not advisable, we need to process before selling. most of the farmers experimenting on defective bird (leg bending or diseased), in fact this gives wrong results on whole EMU industries. and last important give good water and good feed (mix your selves, all ingredients you can get from local market, mainly corn and soya, stock them and reduce the cost and better results, this experiment gives us average 40 eggs per pair and mortality rate also 80% avg)

many EMU processing units are coming in near future or else you can start selling EMU products on your own. you people definitely get better results with profits, this is for sure. Interested farmers can approach "National Research Centre on Meat" at Hyderabad for processing EMU meat. they are many pharmacy companies buying EMU oil from local traders.
My dear friends be courage and encourage, feel free to call me on my handy: 0049-1704021150 (Germany)

dshivu

Dear Mr. Rao,

it will be better if you can elaborate more on the aspects mentioned in the mail to Mr. Mahesh on EMU products & it s markets.

Regards
Shivayogi