Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Distributors for Organic Agrochemical company.

Register

Click Here!

damodar_yd

Hello,
We like to introduce ourself that we have Launched our 100% Organic Agrochemical inputs like Pesticides, Fungicides, Growth Promoter etc. We have used Latest Technology of SMAAPS pytochemical Fusion technology giving outstanding Results. Our Organic products has been certified by various Institutes in India & Abroad certified by Indian Organics (APEDA), European Organic Farmers Association, USDA, Canada Govt.
We are also exporting to countries like USA, Canada, Europe & some African countries.
We are inviting Distributors from respective states Like Maharasthra, Andra Pradesh, Karnataka & Kerala.
Kindly contact my Mail with your Address & Mobile number.

Regards.
P.Damodar.
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Hello,
We like to introduce ourself that we have Launched our 100% Organic Agrochemical inputs like Pesticides, Fungicides, Growth Promoter etc. We have used Latest Technology of SMAAPS pytochemical Fusion technology giving outstanding Results. Our Organic products has been certified by various Institutes in India & Abroad certified by Indian Organics (APEDA), European Organic Farmers Association, USDA, Canada Govt.
We are also exporting to countries like USA, Canada, Europe & some African countries.
We are inviting Distributors from respective states Like Maharasthra, Andra Pradesh, Karnataka & Kerala.

Regards.
P.Damodar.
Please contact..
Dear Sir,

We are interested in your 100% Organic Agrochemical inputs like Pesticides, Fungicides, Growth Promoter etc. for using in our Green House Project.

Our target in our Green House Project is, to set up 1000 green houses, each green house having area of 1000 sq mts, in the Jhunjhunu Dist, in the state of Rajasthan.

Our target in our Green House Project is, to have total 10,000 green houses, each green house having area of 1000 sq mts, spread in different districts, in different states, all over India.

We have already started implementing our Green House Project, for purpose of demonstrating the Green House Project concept on small pilot project level.

Total 15 green houses having area of 1000 sq mts, are already erected.

Two more are in pipe line.

Ten Green Houses having area of 1000 sq mts, have already started growing color capsicum.

Regards

MRC

mallinathbly

Hello,

Regards.
P.Damodar.
Please contact..
Hi,
Please PM your contact details. I am from Bellary, Karnataka.

munnu6

Sir,
I need your organic pesticide which is control thrips and mites and other sucking insects.
Introduce my self
My name--Pankaj Bhaurao Ingole and owner of Shree Gajanan Krishi Kendra,Tarsa,Taluka Mauda,Dist. Nagpur

mdjuned4

Interested in organic agrochemicals

Hello,

Regards.
P.Damodar.
Please contact..

SIR,
I'm interested in ur product kindly send the the all product details ,
price,prodcut description,prices of all product details,.

and distributorship details and ur terms and condition
pls send the all details related to this product

Thanks,

With Regards,

chintala

SIR,
I'm interested in u r product kindly send the the all product details ,
price,prodcut description,prices of all product details,.

and distributorship details and ur terms and condition
pls send the all details related to this product

Thanks,

With Regards,

bhatol

Distributorship

Hi Sir,

Would like to have your product list as I am interested in having a distributed ship in Gujarat.

Regards
Pravin

hitubha

Wanted Distributors for Organic Agrochemical company

Hi sir
i am from Gujarat i am interested in your product can you give me all information
abut product and price and T&C