Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted - Distributors for Milky & Button Mushrooms for all cities of North India

Register

Click Here!

sharathmdr

I had purchased 6 packets of tech organea mushrooms which is of 100gm looking nice I just took to prepare a mushroom curry to have it in my dinner, but after done with the curry we ate it but later on I started feeling uncomfortness in my stomach and I thought something might have wrong in the mushrooms even though I have cleaned it before preparing curry. As my sister she is into chemical analyst I just gave again 5 packet of Tech Organea mushrooms to my sister to test on it weather it is made up of organic or chemicals agents. After test my sister told me 3 out of 5 packet were mix of chemicals agents and other 2 is a mixture of inappropriate organic mushrooms. So as finally I anticipated that why I felt very bad feeling on the day when I had mushroom curry so above is the main cause for my health issue. May be this tech organea persons mixing up with the chemicals agents mushroom packets along with organic mushroom. After as it is a health concern have taken medicine for my stomach upset.
So I hereby suggest everyone please do not go with tech organea mushroom packet which is highly forbidden product to sale and If anybody use it literally they will face a dangerous health issues.
I found it this company doing this may be to grab a money in the market by giving inappropriate chemical mixed mushroom products in the market and it will have a very great adverse effect on people’s health.
I’ll put case about this in a consumer forum.