Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

WANTED - Distributors for Innovative Agri Inputs - 1st time manufactured in INDIA.

Register

Click Here!

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are proud to introduce our products Liquid Biofertilizer with PGRs. An innovative revolution in the field of agriculture for a sustainable agri practice. In the field of bio technology (using solely ORGANIC constituents) the novel and innovative products have been found out with fermetation technology, which would be a great boon for the agriculturists.

Main Ingredients of all our products
PGRs(Plant Growth Regulatory) - Passive but Immediate Effect
Microbes - Active & Long Endurance.

PGRs + Microbes = Healthy Plants & Min 30-40% increase in Yield, Size & Quality.

Pls find our Product Video Link with few farmer feedbacks below.

a. On mulbery leaves the product has given a minimum of 1.9g cocoon from its original weight of 1.4g
b. On rice from a test field of 40 cents there was an increase of around 400Kg in comparison with the control field.
c. On sampangi (Magnolia champaca) plants from 32 buds average of control the treated plant were giving 44 buds on an average.
d. On Mango and Banana a clear preponderance of 30-40% yield was achieved with same set of cultural conditions.
Kindly see the youtube as the evidence of our data provided above.
e. On cotton, we got 30-40% increase in number of the seed pods which is directly proportional to the yield of cotton.
The size of the pod was also having a clear preponderance.

OUR HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PRODUCTS ARE RESEARCH OUTCOME CONTRIVED BY A SET
OF DOCTORATES IN THE FIELD OF BIOTECHNOLOGY WITH GOVERNMENT CERTIFICATIONS.

All Products of our company.

CURRENTLY WE ARE LOOKING FOR STATEWISE DISTRIBUTORS.

Kindly contact us for more details Thank you.

Note - Kindly do not misinterpret our products with normal liquid Biofertilizers(PSB&AZOZPRILLIUM) available in the market. Our products are PGR's(Plant Growth Regulatory's) with Liquid BIOFERTILIZERS. Similar PGR's imported from China are sold around Rs 2000/litre in India currently. Our's is the only COMPANY in india manufacturing PGR's with Biofertilizers combination.
--
Warm Regards,
Sakthi
Manager - Corporate Sales & Distribution

Last edited by a moderator:

9198408998320 - Sakthi

Hi,

Mail has been sent to thailiannan & PM has been sent to parivartangreen. Pls chk your spam box too. Thank You.

National Award Winning Scientist

Dear All,

Interested Distributors, Kindly send me a PM. Will send you more details regarding our company. Our Company is headed by a National Award Winning Scientist.

nerlikar

price

Hello,

What is the price of this Liquid Biofertilizer with PGR? How much will I need for 4 acres?

Regards,

agrofoods

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are proud to introduce our products Liquid Biofertilizer with PGRs. An innovative revolution in the field of agriculture for a sustainable agri practice. In the field of bio technology (using solely ORGANIC constituents) the novel and innovative products have been found out with fermetation technology, which would be a great boon for the agriculturists.

PGRs + Microbes = Healthy Plants & Min 30-40% increase in Yield, Size & Quality.

a. On mulbery leaves the product has given a minimum of 1.9g cocoon from its original weight of 1.4g
b. On rice from a test field of 40 cents there was an increase of around 400Kg in comparison with the control field.
c. On sampangi (Magnolia champaca) plants from 32 buds average of control the treated plant were giving 44 buds on an average.
d. On Mango and Banana a clear preponderance of 30-40% yield was achieved with same set of cultural conditions.
e. On cotton, we got 30-40% increase in number of the seed pods which is directly proportional to the yield of cotton.

Note - Kindly do not misinterpret our products with normal liquid Biofertilizers(PSB&AZOZPRILLIUM) available in the market. Our products are PGR's(Plant Growth Regulatory's) with Liquid BIOFERTILIZERS. Similar PGR's imported from China are sold around Rs 2000/litre in India currently. Our's is the only COMPANY in india manufacturing PGR's with Biofertilizers combination.
--
Warm Regards,
Sakthi
Dear Sakthi,

I am interested in distributorship of your products. Please PM me with your contact details.

arjun77

Interested in distributorship

Dear please provide me your contact Details,

Dear Sir/Madam,

--
Warm Regards,
Sakthi

arjun77

Interested in distributorship

Good Morning sir this is Arjun M Mahdeshwar writing from Goa. I am very much interested Dealership I would like to open this dealership in Goa, if you can provide details and what will be the requirement, from my side I ll be more than happy to provide.
Waiting for your mail

From

Thanks a lot

Dear All,

I have sent my contact details as PM to all the above Gentlemen who had showed interest in our product & company. Kindly contact me or PM me your contact details. So that i can get in touch. Thank You.

Warm Regards,
Sakthi

thegenetech at gmail

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are proud to introduce our products - Liquid Biofertilizer with PGRs. An innovative revolution in the field of agriculture for a sustainable agri practice. In the field of bio technology (using solely ORGANIC constituents) the novel and innovative products have been found out with fermetation technology, which would be a great boon for the agriculturists.

NITROVIN
BIOMAGIC
KVIN

--
Warm Regards,
Sakthi

amitptdr

regarding distributorship

i m very much interested for distributorship please kindly send yuor details so i can contact.or send me mail on
waiting for your reply
regards
Amit

rafik

Dear Sir,

Please send the rate of your bio fertilizer for Blackgram & Sesame I need for 20 acre cultivation.