Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Distributors for a Monopoly product

Register

Click Here!

Prabhakar

Dear Sirs,

Advanced biotech offering Hi-Yield Promoter "WIN-A-CROP" 100% Organic Plant Nutrient.

World's latest research product WIN-A-CROP DOUBLES the yields of Cotton, Chillis, Coconuts, Fruits & Vegetables crops, Flower Crops, Seed Crops, Medicinal & Aromatic Crops.

‘WIN-A-CROP’ also INCREASES the yields of Rice Crops, Wheat, Maize, Corn & Pulses crops, Sugarcane, Banana, Oilseed Crops & Bio-diesel Crops by 30% to 75% with highly improved quality.

Simple spray of WIN-A-CROP, 2way nutrition improves Soil fertility and Crops productivity, resulting in 100% and above higher yields in all Inorganic and Organic Cultures, fetching highest income to the Farmers and Corporate Cultivators.

WIN-A-CROP is Eco-friendly and absolutely safe Herbal formula with world’s most advanced SMMAAP technology, promotes rich green growth & higher yields and improves resistance to microbial diseases.

WIN-A-CROP
technology is nominated for WORLD FOOD PRIZE (USA), certified by the scientists of Agriculture University, OF&G (UK) and represented to the Honorable Agriculture Minister Sri Sharad Pawar in support of SECOND GREEN REVOLUTION.

W
e are inviting Distributors from all states of India & Overseas Importers on highly profitable business terms.

For more information or for trade inquiries, please contact us on 098481-95999 or email to organictech@gmail .com.

Regards,
Prabhakar DKS, CEO.,
Advanced Biotech Research Projects,
WIN-A-CROP Projects (Mfg & Mktg),

# 104, Surya Prabha Paradise,
Door No: 18-1-21/14, Maharanipet,
Visakhapatnam-530002, A.P., INDIA.
Tel & Fax: +91-891-2754178,
Mobile : +91-98481-95999.

E-mail id:
organictech@gmail.com

greencareherbal

Interested for distribution activity

Dear Sir,
I have seen your adveriseemnt and would like to know the details of the product and price etc.kindly send us the details ASAP.
Thanks
AVKSankaram
Greencareherbal

Last edited by a moderator:

kreativeinfoway

Dear Sirs,

Advanced biotech offering Hi-Yield Promoter "WIN-A-CROP" 100% Organic Plant Nutrient.

World's latest research product WIN-A-CROP DOUBLES the yields of Cotton, Chillis, Coconuts, Fruits & Vegetables crops, Flower Crops, Seed Crops, Medicinal & Aromatic Crops.

‘WIN-A-CROP’ also INCREASES the yields of Rice Crops, Wheat, Maize, Corn & Pulses crops, Sugarcane, Banana, Oilseed Crops & Bio-diesel Crops by 30% to 75% with highly improved quality.

Simple spray of WIN-A-CROP, 2way nutrition improves Soil fertility and Crops productivity, resulting in 100% and above higher yields in all Inorganic and Organic Cultures, fetching highest income to the Farmers and Corporate Cultivators.

WIN-A-CROP is Eco-friendly and absolutely safe Herbal formula with world’s most advanced SMMAAP technology, promotes rich green growth & higher yields and improves resistance to microbial diseases.

WIN-A-CROP
technology is nominated for WORLD FOOD PRIZE (USA), certified by the scientists of Agriculture University, OF&G (UK) and represented to the Honorable Agriculture Minister Sri Sharad Pawar in support of SECOND GREEN REVOLUTION.

W
e are inviting Distributors from all states of India & Overseas Importers on highly profitable business terms.

For more information or for trade inquiries, please contact us on 098481-95999 or email to organictech@gmail .com.

Regards,
Prabhakar DKS, CEO.,
Advanced Biotech Research Projects,
WIN-A-CROP Projects (Mfg & Mktg),

# 104, Surya Prabha Paradise,
Door No: 18-1-21/14, Maharanipet,
Visakhapatnam-530002, A.P., INDIA.
Tel & Fax: +91-891-2754178,
Mobile : +91-98481-95999.

E-mail id:
organictech@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
I saw ur ad, i am intrested to with this product. pls send me the details of product price and information of this as soon as early.
regards
P.Raja Sekhar
Vinjamur
Nellore Dt-

kreativeinfoway

intresed for distribution

Dear Sir,
I saw ur ad, i am intrested to with this product. pls send me the details of product price and information of this as soon as early.
regards
P.Raja Sekhar
Vinjamur
Nellore Dt

surya1983

About interested in your Advt

Hello Sir,

I am interested in your advertisement kindly send your product details to my mail id about the price and margin of your product

Regards
Prakash.D

vijay_agricos

we have tissue Banana Plants...we buy back banana fruit.

Respected Sir,
We have Tissue culture Plants Of G-9 variety for sale ,Our Company is , Rise n Shine Biotech,Pune .We produce 15 million plants in year so if there will more than 200 Ha , Banana plantation of ours in your peripheri we do export of Banana also in middle east if wanna do joint business plz inform me...for plant aslo I am consulting for Agri,Land purchace ,export.we hv also.(Onion,Pomogranate,Grains). Please contact....
Thank You
regards,
VIJAY GOPHANE