Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Wanted distributors districtwise

Register

Click Here!

cvgr

hydarabad based company involved in manufacturing of Aloe vera products fully integrated factory wants distributors from other states and countries. life time income is gauranteed. the company manufactures presently in healthcare, personal care and beautycare. the prices of the products can be afford by middleclass people with best results. interested people may contact

saisales

distributorship-Tamil Nadu

Dear Sir

I am interested in taking it up in Tamilnadu

Please send complete details and business terms to my email ID lakshmanan500@gmail.com.

With Regards
Lakshmanan
+919444905983

hydarabad based company involved in manufacturing of Aloe vera products fully integrated factory wants distributors from other states and countries. life time income is gauranteed. the company manufactures presently in healthcare, personal care and beautycare. the prices of the products can be afford by middleclass people with best results. interested people may contact

essa4us

hydarabad based company involved in manufacturing of aloe vera products fully integrated factory wants distributors from other states and countries. Life time income is gauranteed. The company manufactures presently in healthcare, personal care and beautycare. The prices of the products can be afford by middleclass people with best results. Interested people may contact
kindly detail your terms nd condition for maharashtra/mumbai territory. Essa4us # redifmail.com

bkbalakrishnan

aloe vera products distribution

i am interested in taking up distribution in tirupur / coimbatore
districts.

please let me know more about the products and your terns
and condtions.

bk balakrishnan

chandan_genius

Dear sir,

I am intrested to take distribution in karnataka. Please send the details.. Please contact....
Waiting your good reply.

With regards,
Chandramohan

Last edited by a moderator:

rega

distribution

Dear sir

I want to take distribution for maharashtra.

Please contact...

Dear Sir

I am interested in taking it up in Tamilnadu

Please send complete details and business terms to my email ID...
With Regards
Lakshmanan
Please contact....

nandagro

hello

I am Interested to being disributor .
send me details.. Please contact.....

I am interested in deal your products. Please forward the products details and terms. Please contact...

nkkuraien

vinod ji please go through my mail send to you please share your mobile no so that we could talk with you
Distributorship

I may be interested to take distributorship for UP. Would you kindly intimate your terms and conditions with an idea of total financial involvement?

[/QUOTE]