Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Wanted distributors and Stockists for our Rice and atta and other sambar products

Register

Click Here!

bhuvan_12

Dear friends,

We are looking for a distributor and stockist for our good Quality products, we do producing of good quality Sona masoori Rice and all types of atta products and all types of sambar products ( Red chili (Byadagi chilli) powder, Dhaniya powder, Haladi powder, gharam masala etc)

Interested person who can purchase wholesale price can contact,

snetra1

Sir,Interested in your products,Kindly give full information of your business and location ,terms and conditions, product details and your contact numbers and address etc!Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

buntigaur

Dhaniya powder, Ha
Dear friends,

We are looking for a distributor and stockist for our good Quality products, we do producing of good quality Sona masoori Rice and all types of atta products and all types of sambar products ( Red chili (Byadagi chilli) powder, Dhaniya powder, Haladi powder, gharam masala etc)

Your please share your details

vinodmoha

Dear friends,

hello sir,
I am from Kerala at Trivandrum.

sapl-06

Dear friends,

Interested in your products. We are super stockist in Chennai.

sanga123

Sir, my name is Parameswaran Salem, I live in Tamil Nadu. We buy products in bulk by direct agreement with the manufacturers. We then sell to our direct customers. We are ready to sell all products related to rice and atta and other sambar products. Let us know all the other details Thank you ..

greene

Dear sir, i am in chennai i am interested in your product. Let me know in details

sandylb

Dear friends,

I am interested

sanga123

We need all your details 1. Your e-mail address 2. Contact Person 3. Contact number Need to know more details ..

raju67

Sir I am a agriculture graduate and agriclinic and agribusiness center goverment scheme. what is your term and condition for distributionship.

kmahesh

Dear friends,

I am from Hyderabad and we are presently in sales and marketing of spices and masalas in Telangana we would be interested please share the details .