Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted dealers for stinger solar fencing and solar lighting and solar pumping system

Register

Click Here!

stinger

WANTED DEALERS AND DISTRIBUTORS
ALL OVER TAMILNADU,KERALA,KARNATAKA ANDHRA PRADESH

Our products are
STINGER SOLAR HIGH SECURITY FENCING
STINGER SOLAR WALL TOP FENCING
STINGER SOLAR STREET LIGHTS
STINGER SOLAR HOME LIGHTING SYSTEM
STINGER SOLAR PUMPING SYSTEM

SOLAR FENCING

SOLAR FENCE is a barrier that uses shocks to deter animals or people from crossing a boundary.It is an active fencewhich gives an ALARM and SMS alerts if somebody interupts the fence.

ENERGIZER

ENERGIZER is the HEART of the system.It gives an Intermitten Pulse of 1millisec pulse detoration and one sec pulse interval.If an animal or person comes into contact with fence,they get painful shock.After that they don’t try to negotiate the fence

SAFETY
• In our ENERGIZER system. The pulse duration and interval is controlled by a micro-controller used in most advanced Electronic applications [Cars].
• The Fence Wires cannot be cut even with a Cuttingplier.
• The Insulators cannot be broken by Hammer.
• All the Post Materials are Hot Dip Galvanised which can withstand various weather conditions.It has extended life more than 30yrs.

ADVANTAGES
• Extended Life upto 30 yrs.
• Galvanised Post Materials
• Energizer
• Unbreakable Plastic Insulators

SOLAR STREET LIGHT

Solar street lights are raised light sources which are powered by photovoltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure. The photovoltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night.

FEATURES
Most solar panels turn on and turn off automatically by sensing outdoor light using a light source.Solar streetlights are designed to work throughout the night by rechargeablevbattery andcan stay lit for more than one night if the sun is not available for a couple of days.

TYPES

Solar street lights are generally classified into two types.

STANDALONE SOLAR STREET LIGHTS
Standalone solar street lights have photovoltaic panels mounted on the structure. Each street light has its own photovoltaic panels and is independent of the other lamps.

CENTRALLY OPERATED SOLAR STREET LIGHTS
In this type, the photovoltaic panels for a group of street lights are mounted separately. All the street lights in a particular group are connected to this central power source.

ADVANTAGES
• Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid. Hence, the operation costs are minimized.
• Solar street lights require much less maintenance compared to conventional street lights.
• Since external wires are eliminated, risk of accidents is minimized.
• This is a non polluting source of electricity
• Separate parts of solar system can be easily carried to the remote areas

SOLAR- POWERED PUMP

Solar-powered pump is a pump running on electricity generated by photovoltaics. The operation of solar powered pumps is more economical and has less environmental impact than pumps powered by an internal combustion engine (ICE). Solar pumps are useful where grid electricity is unavailable and wind powered pumps do not provide adequate performance.

COMPONENTS
A solar powered pump system has four parts :
• Pump and Motor set
• Solar Power conditioning Unit (SPCU)
• Solar PV Modules
• Solar Panel (for fixing solar modules)
• Pipes and Cables
• Foundation Set (consisting of foundation bolts structure and civil construction materials)
• Earthing Kit

The solar panels are most (up to 80%) of the cost of the equipment.
Solar pump motors may be DC (direct current) and AC (alternating current). Direct current motors are used for small to medium applications up to about 3 kW rating, and are suitable for applications such as garden fountains, landscaping, drinking water for livestock, or small irrigation projects. Since the motor system overall has higher efficiency than an AC pump of similar size, cost is reduced since smaller solar panels are used. Some kind of pump controller is required.
Alternating current solar pumps use an inverter to change direct current from the solar panels into alternating current. These can be made in ratings from 0.15 to 55 kW, and can be used on larger irrigation systems. The panel and inverters must be sized to accommodate the inrush characteristic of an AC motor.

APPLICATIONS

WATER PUMPING
Solar PV water pumping systems are used for irrigation and drinking water in India. The majority of the pumps are fitted with a 200 watt - 3,000 watt motor are powered with 1,800 Wp PV array which can deliver about 140,000 liters of water/day from a total head of 10 meters. By 30 September 2006, a total of 7,068 solar PV water pumping systems have been installed.

CONTACT US AT:
Rubicon Protection Systems (I) Pvt Ltd
Mfrs : Solar Power fencing Systems
Solar pumps, Solar lights,
37 –A Marriaman Kovil Street, Peelamedu Pudur
Coimbatore - 641004,
Tamilnadu, India.
Ph: +91 9952277754,9842256292
email:-stingersecurity@gmail.com
stingerfenz@gmail.com

Last edited:

ssreddyb

intrested in 5HP pv pump

hi,

I am very much intrested in installing 5 hp solar pv pump to existing borewell for agriculture purpose.

please send me details like,

can I install Solar PV cells to my exisiting pump and motor of "TEXMO" make or should I buy pump & motor separately ?

what is approximate cost of installing 5HP ?

can I avail any subsidy from the govt. ? if yes procedure and how much ?

can I avail loans from banks ? if yes which banks are providing ?

and any other info which can benefit me ?

waiting for replay

regards

ssreddyb

manu2008

WANTED DEALERS AND DISTRIBUTORS
ALL OVER TAMILNADU,KERALA,KARNATAKA ANDHRA PRADESH

Our products are
STINGER SOLAR HIGH SECURITY FENCING
STINGER SOLAR WALL TOP FENCING
STINGER SOLAR STREET LIGHTS
STINGER SOLAR HOME LIGHTING SYSTEM
STINGER SOLAR PUMPING SYSTEM

SOLAR FENCING

SOLAR FENCE is a barrier that uses shocks to deter animals or people from crossing a boundary.It is an active fencewhich gives an ALARM and SMS alerts if somebody interupts the fence.

ENERGIZER

ENERGIZER is the HEART of the system.It gives an Intermitten Pulse of 1millisec pulse detoration and one sec pulse interval.If an animal or person comes into contact with fence,they get painful shock.After that they don’t try to negotiate the fence

SAFETY
• In our ENERGIZER system. The pulse duration and interval is controlled by a micro-controller used in most advanced Electronic applications [Cars].
• The Fence Wires cannot be cut even with a Cuttingplier.
• The Insulators cannot be broken by Hammer.
• All the Post Materials are Hot Dip Galvanised which can withstand various weather conditions.It has extended life more than 30yrs.

ADVANTAGES
• Extended Life upto 30 yrs.
• Galvanised Post Materials
• Energizer
• Unbreakable Plastic Insulators

SOLAR STREET LIGHT

Solar street lights are raised light sources which are powered by photovoltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure. The photovoltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night.

FEATURES
Most solar panels turn on and turn off automatically by sensing outdoor light using a light source.Solar streetlights are designed to work throughout the night by rechargeablevbattery andcan stay lit for more than one night if the sun is not available for a couple of days.

TYPES

Solar street lights are generally classified into two types.

STANDALONE SOLAR STREET LIGHTS
Standalone solar street lights have photovoltaic panels mounted on the structure. Each street light has its own photovoltaic panels and is independent of the other lamps.

CENTRALLY OPERATED SOLAR STREET LIGHTS
In this type, the photovoltaic panels for a group of street lights are mounted separately. All the street lights in a particular group are connected to this central power source.

ADVANTAGES
• Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid. Hence, the operation costs are minimized.
• Solar street lights require much less maintenance compared to conventional street lights.
• Since external wires are eliminated, risk of accidents is minimized.
• This is a non polluting source of electricity
• Separate parts of solar system can be easily carried to the remote areas

SOLAR- POWERED PUMP

Solar-powered pump is a pump running on electricity generated by photovoltaics. The operation of solar powered pumps is more economical and has less environmental impact than pumps powered by an internal combustion engine (ICE). Solar pumps are useful where grid electricity is unavailable and wind powered pumps do not provide adequate performance.

COMPONENTS
A solar powered pump system has four parts :
• Pump and Motor set
• Solar Power conditioning Unit (SPCU)
• Solar PV Modules
• Solar Panel (for fixing solar modules)
• Pipes and Cables
• Foundation Set (consisting of foundation bolts structure and civil construction materials)
• Earthing Kit

The solar panels are most (up to 80%) of the cost of the equipment.
Solar pump motors may be DC (direct current) and AC (alternating current). Direct current motors are used for small to medium applications up to about 3 kW rating, and are suitable for applications such as garden fountains, landscaping, drinking water for livestock, or small irrigation projects. Since the motor system overall has higher efficiency than an AC pump of similar size, cost is reduced since smaller solar panels are used. Some kind of pump controller is required.
Alternating current solar pumps use an inverter to change direct current from the solar panels into alternating current. These can be made in ratings from 0.15 to 55 kW, and can be used on larger irrigation systems. The panel and inverters must be sized to accommodate the inrush characteristic of an AC motor.

APPLICATIONS

WATER PUMPING
Solar PV water pumping systems are used for irrigation and drinking water in India. The majority of the pumps are fitted with a 200 watt - 3,000 watt motor are powered with 1,800 Wp PV array which can deliver about 140,000 liters of water/day from a total head of 10 meters. By 30 September 2006, a total of 7,068 solar PV water pumping systems have been installed.

CONTACT US AT:
Rubicon Protection Systems (I) Pvt Ltd
Mfrs : Solar Power fencing Systems
Solar pumps, Solar lights,
37 –A Marriaman Kovil Street, Peelamedu Pudur
Coimbatore - 641004,
Tamilnadu, India.
Ph: +91 9952277754,9842256292
email:-stingersecurity@gmail.com
stingerfenz@gmail.com
We are a MNC catering to aqua and agriculture in three states in India and abroad.Send me a proposal to satishkumar_kanumuri@yahoo.com. Please let me know the effectiveness of the cell per unit are compared to other solar cells in the market.What is the maintainance and life expectancy of these cells.I have more questions.Please call me on 9949023459.