Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Dealers / Distributors / Marketing Agents / Sales Agents

Register

Click Here!

marketing

Wanted Dealers / Distributors / Marketing Agents / Sales Agents​

We are the manufacturers of Small & Mini Agricultural Tractors, Power Tillers, Mini Tillers and other farm equipments, and are looking for district-wise Dealers /Distributors / marketing agents / Sales Agents throughout India to market the Revolutionary Angad Diesel Hal 6.0; An innovative Gender Friendly Self-Propelled Micro-Mechanization system consisting of a Power-Pack (Diesel Engine) and Peripheral Implements consisting of Plough, Weeder, Sprayer, Irrigation Pump, Seed-Drill, Reaper, Grass & Fodder Cutter to multiply productive output of a Farm Labourer by a factor of 15.

We are currently offering special terms to assist Dealers / Distributors / Marketing Agents / Sales Agents who take up this opportunity.

Our products include:

• Angad 240D, 22 hp Tractor
• Angad 150D Mini Tractor (Narrow width tractor for Orchards, Vineyards, Cotton etc.
• Angad 150PT Power Tiller
• Angad Rotavators
• Angad CEV 1.0 (3-Wheeler with One Ton Tipping Bucket)

Please email us on marketing@sasmotors.net for further details

Last edited:

amolmithari

Related to Dealership

Hello Sir,

I am interested for the dealership. Could you please provide details

Last edited by a moderator:

prabhakar_p

I graduated in agriculture and I am still in Real State, but I do not have here at
I make my future in agriculture job for it, I am sending you the details you will guide me

prabhakar_p

Hello Sir / Madam
I graduated in agriculture and I am still in Real State, but I do not have here at
I make my future in agriculture job for it, I am sending you the details you will guide me

Reply as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards
Prabhakar jaiswar

dkschoudhary

i am interested

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am from Mathura(UP), i have my own 12std school,involved in Politics,one auto dealership in mathura and i am interested in dealer ship. PLS send me the quote and meeting plane.

Thanks
Devendra

Wanted Dealers / Distributors / Marketing Agents / Sales Agents​

We are the manufacturers of Small & Mini Agricultural Tractors, Power Tillers, Mini Tillers and other farm equipments, and are looking for district-wise Dealers /Distributors / marketing agents / Sales Agents throughout India to market the Revolutionary Angad Diesel Hal 6.0; An innovative Gender Friendly Self-Propelled Micro-Mechanization system consisting of a Power-Pack (Diesel Engine) and Peripheral Implements consisting of Plough, Weeder, Sprayer, Irrigation Pump, Seed-Drill, Reaper, Grass & Fodder Cutter to multiply productive output of a Farm Labourer by a factor of 15.

We are currently offering special terms to assist Dealers / Distributors / Marketing Agents / Sales Agents who take up this opportunity.

Our products include:

• Angad 240D, 22 hp Tractor
• Angad 150D Mini Tractor (Narrow width tractor for Orchards, Vineyards, Cotton etc.
• Angad 150PT Power Tiller
• Angad Rotavators
• Angad CEV 1.0 (3-Wheeler with One Ton Tipping Bucket)

Contact please