Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Dealers/Distributors for Angad Diesel Hal & Tractors

Register

Click Here!

marketing

Wanted Dealers/Distributors for Angad Diesel Hal & Tractors

We are the manufacturers of low-cost tractors and agricultural machineries and we are looking for Dealer/Distributors to market the revolutionary and versatile Angad Diesel Hal and Angad 15 hp Tractor.

We are currently offering special terms to assist Dealers/Distributors who take up this opportunity.

Full backup and support will be given to ensure potential Dealers/Distributors are given every help in promoting this exciting range of tractors, power tillers and mini tillers.​

Further information kindly call

Last edited by a moderator:

rootsnfroots

Business Proposition

We are interested and are located in andhra Pradesh having wide network of farmer community,

You are requested to please forward us the complete business proposition which includes Technical and commercial

Thanks and regards

gnmurthy

distributorship

I am from Karnataka and will be interested in yaking up distributorship. Pls give details of the business proposition and technical details of the products. what support you will provide etc...

You can also reach me on my email id

Rgds

Murthy

rcdixit

Dear friends
Pl ascertain the quality of the proposed tractor before putting your hard earned money in the venture.It has been reported that many such tractors having poor rating are offered to public.As an advise,no one should lose his/her goodwill for no rhyme or reason over substandard products.
rc dixit

i want to business offer

I am from andhrapradesh and will be interested in yaking up distributorship. Pls give details of the business proposition and technical details of the products. what support you will provide etc...

You can also reach me on my email id

hasnain

Diesal Hal & Tractor

Dear Sir,
We may be interested in taking the agency of your products. Please furnish the complete details with an attachment of photographs.
With regards
Yours sincerely
Hasnain

brijeshpatel

Hello,
We are from gujarat , interested to take opportunity for dealership of your product please send me full details