Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted dairy calves

Register

Click Here!

bsyedahmed

We are interested in buying milking calves . we need it for pondicherry state , karaikal .

Sahiwal calves, Gir calves, jersey calves, HF calves, Karan fries calves etc..

Interested peoples can contact us through our email

Last edited by a moderator:

sandeshs

calves quote

we are going to start dairy farm so We are interested in buying milking calves . we are from nepal

Interested peoples can contact us through our email[/QUOTE]

drsarkar

Dear Sandesh S ,
We are from the Dairy Farm + Processing + Goatery + Poultry + Anmal feed based Project consultants and taking one big Animal Feed projects at Nepal .. We can satisfy you for ur all types of Dairy requirements for animals , shed , maagement , health / treatment , production and breeding policy and more .. Plz contact us with full details through PM .. With best wishes -- Dr. Sarkar

drsarkar

We are interested in buying milking calves . we need it for pondicherry state , karaikal .

Interested peoples can contact us through our email
Dear B Syed Ahmed ,
Plz contact us with details for your dream dairy project in any part of the country on A - Z turnkey project basis for Animals , Farm Management , Daily & Scientific routines , health & treatment , breeding , nutrition , feeds and fodder , beef and buffen calves , milk processing etc. and more .. contact with confidence .. Best wishes -- Dr. Sarkar..Send Pvt message with contact details ...

jaganath

sir
i can provide u all types of cows through out karnataka... we are having h.f and jersy good bread of cows so plz contact me jaganath

kirankumar123

Contact details

Can I have your contact details to discuss further. Of course, I am interested in buying some calves for my dairy within Karnataka.

Regards,

Kiran

kirankumar123

Mr Jaganath,

Could you please PM your email address or contact number? I want to buy some calves. I tried to send you Personel message, but it appears that your inbox is full.

Regards,

Kiran

ckrajesh

You can also contact below given person for yor requrement.

S.Gopal Naidu
Milk Dairy
Bangalore

Mr Jaganath,

Could you please PM your email address or contact number? I want to buy some calves. I tried to send you Personel message, but it appears that your inbox is full.

Regards,

Kiran