Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted;cow/goats

Register

Click Here!

gwtindiawebs

Dear sir

Our GWT- consultancy service is mainly oriented towards the labour/supervisiors employment,management and improving their efficiency by adopting methods and welfare measures to reach the desired results in farming development

Secondly,adopting sustainable agricultural farming methods to get the higher yield in each and every crop fields(drumsticks,citrus,mango,grapes,guava,papaya etc..)
Having adequate experiences,our consultancy service in farming(both labour and farming methods) had given good results for the betterment in management in farming development

Lastly our extension service to save the environment issues such as global warming though challenge can be easily tackled by various methods to be adopted in the farming development to achieve the desired result making agriculture as one of the main profit making business

our consultancy service wants to know the following factors for better result
1.age of the trees in the farm
2.soil type
3.water and it’s salinity content
4.weather report
5. one year history of manure application
6.type of irrigation in the farm

No doubt , the above factors if properly mainstreamed as per our direction and your follow up of our consultancy,your farming would be able to give good and desired results.

Kindly give about detailes for the better consultancy

Thanking you sir
GWT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPpeIfFpxcc
-Recruiting Agri-Labours for Farm/Plantation&Dairy farms(TN,KL,KA states)
-Financial services for Agri-preneurs
-9003828077 / 9487002125 /9677982862- sijishs@gmail.com/Tamilnadu
http://gwtindia.webs.com/labour

Last edited:

maneek

Hi
I can supply pure breed malabari/Tellecherry goats or kids as per your requirement @ Rs.300/- per kg body live weight. We are the designers and builders of goat farm. If interested contact 9447063484 or visit our farm Al Bakra Goat Farm, Mavila, Meenadu, Chathannoor, Kollam district, Kerala state.

jesusgoats10

dear nambiar,

My New-farm is located near Hyderabad. I am in urgent need of a labour family for my farm. I have 2 rooms in my farm and i can pay Rs.12000 (negotiable) to the family. Please suggest if anybody has any contacts.

I thank you for all you have done for our farm development, I am very happy with your labours in tamilnadu farms
keep up the good work!Mr.sijish nambiar

Thanks & Regards