Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Consultant,farmers,project partner's for 50 Acres of Land in maharashtra.

Register

Click Here!

shrirambankar

Hello,
I have 50 acres of land near shirdi in Maharashtra. The land is very fertile land.We grow crops and vegetables such as - wheat,sugarcane, Onions,Bajra,Tomato,Soyabean,Maize etc. The Water condition is also very good with irrigation canal facility.
I want to apply some modern agriculture technique with modern crops,vegitables or fruits,to incresae the profitability.

So I welcome the consultant, project partners or farmers, who can Invest and guide me on the following. we can work on partnership basis.

You can contact me on my mail-

Thanks and regards,
Shriram V Bankar.

Last edited by a moderator:

wagle66

Hello,
I have 50 acres of land near shirdi in Maharashtra. The land is very fertile land.We grow crops and vegetables such as - wheat,sugarcane, Onions,Bajra,Tomato,Soyabean,Maize etc. The Water condition is also very good with irrigation canal facility.
I want to apply some modern agriculture technique with modern crops,vegitables or fruits,to incresae the profitability.

So I welcome the consultant, project partners or farmers, who can Invest and guide me on the following. we can work on partnership basis.

Thanks and regards,
Shriram V Bankar.
Why waste time and energy. Contact your local agricultural govt. institution for prosperity.

Cheer and hope all the best to you.

cssandip

hi. Mr. Bankar

I am from Sangamner Area having farm background. U can write to me for futher info. and all details about your land.

Last edited by a moderator:

agryguru

Agro Project Execution

Hello,

Thanks and regards,
Shriram V Bankar.
Dear Friend,
We shall help u out in whole process, we are professional istitute handling micro & macro project in agriculture industries. Our minimum cap is Rs.3/-cr. for any project , beyond no limits. We are look afetr whole process till production in come out and sold it in market, total banking & finance, administartion, adertising & marketing etc. and many more affilated services , which we personaly can discuss.

Thanks & Regards
Agryguru
+9869621072

agryguru@gmail.com
rvginternational@yahoo.in
vrgroups@ymail.com