Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted consultancy proposals for 63 acres land

Register

Click Here!

mahesh3399

Consultants,

I am entrusted to take care of 63 acre land about 100 kms from Bangalore.

Consultants agriculturists please send your proposals for long term benefits from this land. Investment is not a problem.

Thanks

Mahesh.

SWAMY1807

Dear Mahesh,
Though money is not problem to invest to develop the land, you will be happy to develop the land with zero budget natural farming for sustainable healthy food first and income next. After all health is precious in life, healthy body can have healthy soul to live long.

After getting all offers, you can get back to me for good plan for developing your land in planned method.
Have great ahead.
Regards,
SWAMY.

mkss

Give your site address to visit the land then give suggestions

Consultants,

Consultants agriculturists please send your proposals for long term benefits from this land. Investment is not a problem.

Thanks

Mahesh.
give your site address to visit

tamilc

i can do the consultancy

Based on the land nature availability of water i can suggest good project aand further follow up pls give yr contact

Last edited by a moderator:

agriland

agriland need details

Consultants,

Thanks

Mahesh.
Dear Sir,.

If the land is towards salem ,. give me the location details ,.we are ready take on a long time lease with income share deal with you provided you look on the investment part.

call me in agriland.in at gmail dot com

Since we are an “AGRI BUSINESS” – “One Stop Shop” specialized “TURNKEY PROJECT COMPANY” Headed by an "Israeli Educated Agronomist" focuses on Large scale Cultivation of Hybrid Bt & Non Bt - Cotton , Sugarcane , Commercial important Medicinal and Aromatic crops , Food & Vegetables Crops’s Farm and Plantation Development needs to the small and large holding farming community and Agricorporate house clients.

We work with huge network and Techno Manpower in all INDIAn and AFRICAn states and we start from sourcing the suitable Agriland Parcels , Land survey and Clearing , Irrigation Designs , Cropping and cultivation Designs up to Procurement and Harvest ., Which includes Planting Seed materials, Consultancy Service to increase yield and sustain the Production . Our success is primarily because of fair pricing in deals with Transparency and Ethical business terms focusing in long term Business Relationships

agriland.in

vrkrishnan78

Consultants for 63 acres

Consultants,

Thanks

Mahesh.
Dear Mr.Mahesh
I am T.V.Radhakrishnan an agri & horticultural consultant,and have around 20 years of experience in the concerned field.i hope that i can provide consultancy in the farming activity in professional and profitable manner.please call my number or provide your contact details for further disscussion

T.V.RADHAKRISHNAN.B.SC.,(AGRI.) M.A.B.M.,(MASTER OF AGRI.BUSINESS MANAGEMENT)

hort my heart

Hort my Heart Consultancy Service

Dear Sir..,
Greetings from Hort my Heart groups., we are B.tech (Horticulture) Fresh Graduates., very much interested in Horticulture consultancy regarding Cultivation, Nursery, Mushroom, Post harvest technology, Supply chain management, Landscaping, Organic Farming, Precision Farming, Integrated Farming (Poultry, Goats etc). You can provide as land details. So its our pleasure to suggest you. Please contact

Thanks & Regards

chinnadurai

Agro Projects

We, Sunrise Blooms Hosur and Bangalore offers consultancy services for Floriculture and hi-tech vegetable production and herbs. Send further details

anil1956

project consultancy

Dear Mahesh,

contact us at bangalore for a detailed study of your project. The size of the land makes it very interesting and you can earn up to 40 lakhs per year as net profits subject to funding and infrastructure support available. Our 35 years consultancy experience in agri project consultancy protects your investment and assures profits.

visit us at
http://www.agriprojectsconsultants.com
anil1956@hotmail.com

Consultants,

Thanks

Mahesh.

Last edited: