Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted coffee estate manager:coorg

Register

Click Here!

kiyran

Wanted experienced resident manager for a 100 acre blended plantation in Madapur, Coorg. Good package and family accommodation would be provided.

Contact

joseula

i am experienced in coffee estate management and organic farming post graduate worked in madikkery and wayanad

Last edited by a moderator:

suresh_h

Wanted experienced resident manager for a 100 acre blended plantation in Madapur, Coorg. Good package and family accommodation would be provided.

Contact
I'am eligible and confident to meet the requirements based on 30yrs of experience in reputed company ,,it would help me if u kindly provide the details or contact info and oblige.

muthu

Contact
respected sir am s.muthukumaran, 33 male from, hosur(tamil nadu) , i had experienced person for farming technologies past 10 years with msc(agri) in horticulture graduate, i fell am a wright person for your organization please mail me full details with salary

sachin31

Resume for the post of Resident manager

Contact
Sir,
Having achieved many goals in my career of Plantation and Administration assistance in Coffee Estate Management, liaisoning, Land Acquisition, and Engineering Survey and Designing , I am interested in extending my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the area of Plantation. I am interested in your firm and have attached my copy of resume for your review and consideration.

dharma07

iam a post graduate in agriculture and iam working on pesticides. its my plessure to work on coffee i hope u will call

jeeva146

this is jegadeesh...
completed mba, i am very much interested in agri sector, because my family also depending agriculture.so i have good experience in agri sector, so here i like very much for applying this job,,,, waiting for your reply sir

thank you

regards
v.g.jegadeesh

sachin31

Dear Sir

Having achieved many goals in my career of Plantation and Administration assistance in Coffee Estate Management, liaisoning, Land Acquisition, and Engineering Survey and Designing , I am interested in extending my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the area of Plantation. I am interested in your firm and have attached my copy of resume for your review and consideration.

B.B.Ponnappa (Sachin)

PROFESSIONALLY EXPERIENCE:
Presently Working as Ast Manager in Cowcoody Estates, Somwarpet, Coorg Dist of Joonktollee Tea & coffee industries Ltd, (250 acre Division) Somwarpet.
Worked as Ast Manager in Madapur “A” Estate, (219 acre) Somwarpet. 2008- 2012
Worked as Ast Manager in Haridama Estate, (82 acre) Somwarpet. 2006 - 2008
Worked as Director- projects M/s Intercity Geometrics Bangalore 2005 -2006
Worked as a Project Manager in M/s SECON PVT LTD. Bangalore, from 2000-2005

MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Administration and Managing a team/Labors / Office Staff of 25 – 120 Persons
• Labour Management as per requirement
• Managing Re plantation work and replanted area of 62 acres
• Surveying of the pipeline route using High Precision Instruments like Total station
• Liaison with various Government and Private authorities/departments Like NHAI, Railway, PWD, Irrigation Department, Revenue Department for statutory clearances of pipeline route.
• Land Acquisition as per 1962 act of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas for laying of petroleum pipelines
• Land Acquisition as per 1894 Act for permanent Land Acquisition for terminal and S.V, C.P Stations.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS .
• B.Sc – (Mysore University, Mysore, Karnataka)

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
# Diploma in Software management.
# Auto Cad.

PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s Name : B.B.Belliappa.
Nationality : Indian
Date of birth/ age : 03.01.1978 /34 years
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu

Salary Expected : 25,000 Basic Salary + Other benefits

DECLARATION:
The above information given by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been withheld or cancelled by me.

B.B.Ponnappa (Sachin)

sureshaal

Contact

Sir,
Can I have your contact number