Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted COCANUT FIBER

Register

Click Here!

goodway

Dear Friend!

I need Cocanut fiber in bulk very urgently,Kindly give the Price and other details to my mail ........as soon as possible....

With THANKS & REGARDS

Last edited by a moderator:

Regarding your need of coconut fiber

I can arrange the coconut fiber you required.i will send the quotation to you tomorrow.

thailiannan

Manufacturer of coconut fiber

We are the manufacturer of coconut fiber in Pollachi.
Please contact
as soon as possible.

agriilan

Dear Friend!

I need Cocanut fiber in bulk very urgently,Kindly give the Price and other details to my mail ........as soon as possible....

With THANKS & REGARDS
Hi, we are manufacturing coconut fiber both white (golden brown) and brown. We do bale in 35 kgs and 110kgs. contact us:

taip

Coir fibers

Dear Sir,

If you wish to have offers for Mixed coco fiber of Sri Lanka
origin please send me a private message, We presently export mixed fiber and Mattress fiber to China prices negotiable, Stuffing about 19 MT per 1 x 40 FCL

Regards

kunnathagro

Cocanut Fibre

Dear Friend!

With THANKS & REGARDS
we are in a position to supply cocanut fiber. please let us know the quantity you will be able to lift and the destination, so that accordingly we may send your best offer

nagayoga

Re: Quote

Dear Friend!

With THANKS & REGARDS
Price will vary depend on your weekly or monthly needed quantity email me to get a quote with your demand. We have 12 Units manufacturing cocanunt fibres supplying to local market.

maheexim

Coir

Dear Friend!

With THANKS & REGARDS
Dear Friend

Plse Specify to fibre detais to our mail id,after we will give our best

esundar

we offer coir fiber

Dear Sir,

We can provide coir fiber at 278/ MT FOB chennai.

regards,

sundar

Dear Friend!

With THANKS & REGARDS

saju1950

dear friend!

I need cocanut fiber in bulk very urgently,kindly give the price and other details to my mail ........as soon as possible....

With thanks & regards
sir we are suppliers of good quality of coco peat coco fiber at a competitive price.if you tell us your specification,quantity requirement and port of delivery,we can tell you our price quotation.you can contact us .

akidhma

Dear Friend!

With THANKS & REGARDS
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are the manufacture of coconut fiber and coco peat in Sri lanka. We have the capacity to provide any quantity with competitive price. If you interested we could supply you the above items.​​​ Kindly Contact me if your interested.​​​

Specification requirement:
Moisture: Maximum 15%
Impurity: Maximum 3%
Fiber Length: 5 to 25 cm
Packing: 120kg -130kg per bale with plastic strap
Color: Brown

Terms and conditions.

We are currently working with several multinational companies all over the world. We much appreciate our customer satisfaction delivering the perfect quality goods.

Best Regards

Ashfaaq

akidhma

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are the manufacture of coconut fiber and coco peat in Sri lanka. We have the capacity to provide any quantity with competitive price. If you interested we could supply you the above items.​​​ Kindly Contact me if your interested.​​​

We are currently working with several multinational companies all over the world. We much appreciate our customer satisfaction delivering the perfect quality goods.

Best Regards

Ashfaaq

akidhma

sir we are suppliers of good quality of coco peat coco fiber at a competitive price.if you tell us your specification,quantity requirement and port of delivery,we can tell you our price quotation.you can contact us .
Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards

Ashfaaq

umabala

Dear Sir,

Noted your requirement, we are the manufacturer of Coconut fibre, please let me know your full details.

Call me

gmelinaagricare

I am Praveen shrivastava from Bhopal Madhya pradesh, I have a project in which the total investment is only 9,50,000 /- And according to this project you will gain 75 lakhs or more within ten years. ( khamar plantation in one acre )

If you are intrested then invest money with me in this project.

Thank You
praveen 9425006087

lanka

Dear sir,

We would like to introduce ourselves that Lanka Foods Industries Limited is one of leading manufacturer and exporter of foodstuff in Colombo – Sri Lanka.Coconut based products specially coconut fiber and coconut charcoal are our prime exports and able to supply more then 4500 MT per year without any break. We are selling wide variety of coir fiber or coco fiber from Sri Lanka.
We have well experienced technical team to inspect the quality of the fiber especially the length, foreign material / impurities, knots and moisture. Our coco fiber from Sri Lanka is well accepted in China market. Coco Fiber is an eco friendly product, which has got wide acceptance across Europe, USA and Asia.
Coconut fiber Specification
• Length :10 to 25 cm
• Moisture :Less than 15%
• Impurities :Less than 3% (husk dust)
• Knots/ Shells :Less than 2%
• Color :Brown / white
• Packing : 100 Kg per Strapped Bales

If you are in need of coconut fiber in large scale, please feel free to contact us via lfi@sltnet.lk to get the very best price quotation to establish long lasting business relationship.

Regards

S. Bala
Manager - Exports

Lanka Foods Industries Limited
Colombo – 12 Sri Lanka
Email : lfi@sltnet.lk

lanka

Dear sir,

We would like to introduce ourselves that Lanka Foods Industries Limited is one of leading manufacturer and exporter of foodstuff in Colombo – Sri Lanka.Coconut based products specially coconut fiber and coconut charcoal are our prime exports and able to supply more then 4500 MT per year without any break. We are selling wide variety of coir fiber or coco fiber from Sri Lanka.We have well experienced technical team to inspect the quality of the fiber especially the length, foreign material / impurities, knots and moisture. Our coco fiber from Sri Lanka is well accepted in China market. Coco Fiber is an eco friendly product, which has got wide acceptance across Europe, USA and Asia.
Coconut fiber Specification
• Length :10 to 25 cm
• Moisture :Less than 15%
• Impurities :Less than 3% (husk dust)
• Knots/ Shells :Less than 2%
• Color :Brown / white
• Packing : 100 Kg per Strapped Bales

If you are in need of coconut fiber in large scale, please feel free to contact us via lfi@sltnet.lk to get the very best price quotation to establish long lasting business relationship.

Regards

S. Bala
Manager - Exports

Lanka Foods Industries Limited
Colombo – 12 Sri Lanka
Email : lfi@sltnet.lk