Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted cheap land for agricultural college anywhere in India.

Register

Click Here!

greenlandfns

I am looking for cheap land for agricultural college anywhere in India with road, electricity and water. It is giving back to society so land donation is also solicited.
Lands > 100-15,000 acres available, suitable for Agriculture College:
Kerala: 1500 acres discarded tea estate, Idukki district, in beautiful location with main road frontage @ Rs. 3 lakh/acre.
TN: 500 acres in Theni district, Kerala-TN border area, Coffee and Cardamom plantation 100 acres @ Rs. 7 lakh/acre.
AP: 4000 acres with full road access, natural lake etc, in Ananthapur district @ Rs. 2 lakh/acre.
Karnataka: 150 acres in Chamarajnagar district, border to TN, in secluded high altitude village, near M M Hills/MM Beta @ Rs. 4 lakh/acre.
Maharashtra: 1000-15,000 acres in various locations in Konkan region (Sindhudurg, Ratnagiri, Kolhapur district) @ Rs. 2-4 Lakh/acre.
Maharashtra: Mahad, Roha areas: 100-500 acres @ Rs. 5-10 Lakhs/acre.
Large lands in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Assam, West Bengal also available.
Please specify the State and District you want to buy the land and we can provide suitable, cheapest land.
Please mail with details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Last edited:

Dear Sir/Madam
This is regarding offering for lease /sale , pls find the below said details for your ref & pls advice,
Looking for genuine buyer even it is helpful for a project of Dairy Farm Or Sheep Farm with fully implemented with all the facilities & also please find the attached pictures as per below.

1. Having clear property documents
2. 13Acres 11 guntas in survey no.33
3. 19Acres 28 guntas of survey no.31
4. 300*24 feet 2 sheds for sheep farm
5. 2 Borewells & 1 well with 3 inches of outcome water.
6. 30*45 depth 8feet water storage pool
7. 2bhk house for staying in land.
10. Adress : Krishnapura grama, Puttaparthi Circle
Bagepalli Taluk, Chikkaballapur Dist.
11. Images will help you to show the clear picture, land location exactly neighbor village of Bird sanctuary,

Thanks with Regards
Naveenkumar.K.N
+919986530903

elysedurfey

I am looking for cheap land for agricultural college anywhere in India with road, electricity and water. It is giving back to society so land donation is also solicited.
Hey. Unfortunately, I don't know the agricultural universities in India. But I know the lab report writing service - Paperial.com. This service will help you in your agricultural college with writing and checking paperworks.

Last edited:

russrusshess

i have land with college building available , please contact further for pricing 7598020304
I think that it is necessary to exist a lot of buildings ob college area! I want to say that college that have a lot of money - is a private college and a private college is useful for everyone. I recommend a college and school help that can be provided by a company - oceanessay.com - which helps with writing papers and getting good grades folr students who are studying at colleges!

umeshsharma

We have 55 Acer's land in Nandurbar district Maharashtra (water,el electrici, road available,p pleas contact me 8275562661

anand-gun

Dear Sir/Madam
This is regarding offering for lease /sale , pls find the below said details for your ref & pls advice,
Looking for genuine buyer even it is helpful for a project of Dairy Farm Or Sheep Farm with fully implemented with all the facilities & also please find the attached pictures as per below.

1. Having clear property documents
2. 13Acres 11 guntas in survey no.33
3. 19Acres 28 guntas of survey no.31
4. 300*24 feet 2 sheds for sheep farm
5. 2 Borewells & 1 well with 3 inches of outcome water.
6. 30*45 depth 8feet water storage pool
7. 2bhk house for staying in land.
10. Adress : Krishnapura grama, Puttaparthi Circle
Bagepalli Taluk, Chikkaballapur Dist.
11. Images will help you to show the clear picture, land location exactly neighbor village of Bird sanctuary,

Thanks with Regards
Naveenkumar.K.N
+919986530903
where are the pictures