Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted cheap agriculture land

Register

Click Here!

saikumarmadadi

I want cheap agriculture land to start farming, even with less water availability I can make certain techniques to increase water level. So, please let me know if any cheap land is available.

SupportTeam

Staff member
@saikumarmadadi -- Can you please post from which part of the country you are from and also where you need the land so that you get better response from our members

Hello, I am also looking for a Land (apprx 20 acres but with an economic cost) to start an agriculture. I am basically belong from Karnataka and specifically looking for an agriculture land near Sirsi, Siddapur, Sagar, shivmoga. But i am also open anywhere in Karnataka depending on the cost and land. I am also open near Bnagalore and mysore as currently i am staying in Bangalore.

sandeshmb

Hello Madam Rekha, here in coorg neglected land available , 9 acre, 7 acre , best for cardamam and coffee, these plants are no need water only moisture depend..... call me 9986818441

ppsrajandran

very low budjet per acre 6 laks only sir i have 120 acres land in tamilnadu cuddalore district,near viruthachalam railway junction to 13 kilometer good water,free eb services nh road access near, clear titile,contact,rajandranpps@gmai.com +919943070005

very low budjet per acre 6 laks only sir i have 120 acres land in tamilnadu cuddalore district,near viruthachalam railway junction to 13 kilometer good water,free eb services nh road access near, clear titile,contact,rajandranpps@gmai.com +919943070005

I am looking for 10-20 acres of land for lease at the moment with good water source & road access somewhere near Kerala boarder. will be interested in buying the land at later stage after assessing the scene.
Regards,
Suresh
sureshchry05@gmail.com

pacpremkumar

I am interested and contact: 9543370421

At the moment, I am not interested in buying land. Now I am looking for long term lease only & if the conditions are favourable, will think about buying at a later stage. The land should have adequate water facility, access to road, electricity. If interested, pls. let me know immediately, as I am planning to visit theni, this week or next week. I can club this
Suresh
sureshchry05@gmail.com

adithya_123

I am looking for an agriculture land 20 acres in the price between 3 to 4 lakhs from the surroundings of 120kms to Hyderabad for purely farming purpose, if u find such type of lands pls call me immediately.
Note. Preferably red soil

arasu b

I am also looking for buy agriculture land 2 Acre in Shivamogga, Karnataka with in 12 kms, per acre 10 to 12 Lakhs,purlly farming purpose,any farmers sell your Agriculture Land.
Contact 8660745810

nathandev

I'm looking for land on lease in Essen, Germany preferable. Would be fine in any other city also. Will be interested in buying the land at a later stage after assessing the scene.
Contact 15224776786