Wanted Wanted cheap agri land in Tamilnadu

Register

ramesh menon

Hi,
I am a NRI, want to buy cheap land suitable for forestry. Land should have sufficient water and road (a jeep road will do) The price hss to be between 1 lakh to 2 lakhs per acre. My budjet is upto 100 acres depends on location and price. The minimum land should be ten acre in same site. Immediate transaction, a developed farm with cheap price will be also considered. rameshmenon.india@gmail.com nine7444 nine7444

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

hanumanj9

Hi,
I have 10 acre land at Arunchalapuram,main road approach,between 2 National highway ie, NH 7 (Kanyakumari ) NH 45 B(Tuticorin). Both side 10 km inside. Bare land only, nearby village and labour available, water table will be good. price Rs.2.50 lacs per acre. You may purchase nearby lands also at lesser price if you need we will share the persons contact details. If you are interest please call me 9731701617 or 9731869117 thiagrajans@gmail.com or

reng0d47

Hi,
I am a NRI, want to buy cheap land suitable for forestry. Land should have sufficient water and road (a jeep road will do) The price hss to be between 1 lakh to 2 lakhs per acre. My budjet is upto 100 acres depends on location and price. The minimum land should be ten acre in same site. Immediate transaction, a developed farm with cheap price will be also considered. rameshmenon.india@gmail.com nine7444 nine7444

Land sale in, Ramanathapuram district Tamil nadu 125 acres. Rate per acre 80000.intrested pl call 9659768901.

anniejayaraj

Hi,
If you are interested in buying land in kodikanal side please contact 9791133957 WhatsApp no

1) 110acres of land- 3 free power service,3well and 1bore.In this 20acres they are doing agriculture balance 90acres is empty.area aundipatty
2) 104 acres with 2free power service and 2borewell ,labour shed.this is empty land.theni area.
Contact 9047337956