Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted caretaker for a small farm house

Register

Click Here!

jay1976

We have a farm house near Ali Bagh Maharashtra, and are looking for a caretaker. The candidate needs to be honest and hard working. Accommodation for the family will be provided. Experience in Agricultural activities and Animal Husbandry will be preferred. Education No Bar. If you are interested or if you know anyone who would be interested. Kindly Post or "Personal message" me with your details.

If anyone know of any alternate ways on how to look for or get the kind of candidate I am looking for, with better results, Can also share their know how in this thread. I am sure the kind of candidate I am looking for wont be using the internet. So how to go about it? Share your views. Thank You....
. I am interested in caretaker for your farm house

Last edited by a moderator:

rajanraj

Hello Sir..
I am interested in this job... how much salary should I expect?

nnmali

I need wadi or farm house for care taking and living with family near Thal, Alibag

nitinmdhn

We have a farm house near Ali Bagh Maharashtra, and are looking for a caretaker. The candidate needs to be honest and hard working. Accommodation for the family will be provided. Experience in Agricultural activities and Animal Husbandry will be preferred. Education No Bar. If you are interested or if you know anyone who would be interested. Kindly Post or "Personal message" me with your details.

If anyone know of any alternate ways on how to look for or get the kind of candidate I am looking for, with better results, Can also share their know how in this thread. I am sure the kind of candidate I am looking for wont be using the internet. So how to go about it? Share your views. Thank You....
Call me if u want to develop hydroponic garden i will be available to rock of ur farm house with different business model
@nitinmdhn Sharing of contact information is not allowed. Pls send private message to member whom you wish to contact. To send private message click on member username->start conversation

vrikshaay

Attn: All members in this thread:
It seems there is a lot of imbalances in what many here says. Complaints about labour and labour cost will not solve your problems. Saying farming is not profitable will not solve your problems. What you need are real solutions.
First: Think about real reasons why workers are not ready to work for low wages.
Two: Think about real reasons for "farming not profitable" kind of statements.
Then try to find solutions.
Mono culture (single crop) farming is always high risk (like single activity business) and also against the principles of Mother Nature. So first thing is to adopt Multi culture (multiple crop) farming. Then you will also get more income to pay as per expectation of labour-an unsatisfied labour will lead to atmospheric disturbance in the farm and it will lower productivity. This is a lesson all farmers should understand. You take care of the labour properly as humans in par with you (not meaning that you should pay them lakhs or crores per month-it should be decent and comparable to their efforts) and they will take care of the crops.
So if any farm project owner want to know how a much higher profit can be made from farming through multi crops and multi activity, and how labour had to be treated with dignity and respect they deserve to make farming successful and profitable, contact us through private message, giving your contact details. Then we will mail you details of doing it, and if interested you can follow up.
This is from a child farm labour (from Kerala in 1960s), turned teacher, turned lawyer, turned law teacher, turned English journalist, turned Management Consultant (with IIM Bangalore, in 2004-2008), and now Vriksha Ayurveda, Spiritual and Sustainable Farming (VASSOF) Consultant, with more than a dozen farm projects under consultancy all over India and a few outside India.

achaldate

Interested in the opportunity.
Have expertise in fish farming, agriculture, poultry.
Please contact me .

achaldate

Interested in the opportunity.
Have expertise in fish farming, agriculture, poultry.
Please contact me .

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use Private message to share your company details, contact number etc., with other other members. To send private message to other member, click on member username->Start conversation

I am interested