Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted caretaker for a small farm house

Register

Click Here!

packair

We have a farm house near Ali Bagh Maharashtra, and are looking for a caretaker. The candidate needs to be honest and hard working. Accommodation for the family will be provided. Experience in Agricultural activities and Animal Husbandry will be preferred. Education No Bar. If you are interested or if you know anyone who would be interested. Kindly Post or "Personal message" me with your details.

If anyone know of any alternate ways on how to look for or get the kind of candidate I am looking for, with better results, Can also share their know how in this thread. I am sure the kind of candidate I am looking for wont be using the internet. So how to go about it? Share your views. Thank You....

Last edited:

agrichick

many of my fellow farm guys are also facing same problem. somebody may please give us a solution. its mainly due to 100 day work scheme by the government.

agrichick

The government gives 100 day employment opportunity to below poverty line people to uplift their lives. But in our area what happens is the locals guys get and the bpl people get 50-50 win win situation!!! and the bpl people do other chores of their own. so what happens is they demand higher wages from us due to already available cash flow from government. We end up paying much to labor and increase our chicken price and go the market. Their people will will be amazed by hearing high price and bargain for low price. We end up with low profit margin. So every time, we take a decision, the rising labor price and feed cost is the major issue for chicken farms here.

orgagro

The government gives 100 day employment opportunity to below poverty line people to uplift their lives. But in our area what happens is the locals guys get and the bpl people get 50-50 win win situation!!! and the bpl people do other chores of their own. so what happens is they demand higher wages from us due to already available cash flow from government. We end up paying much to labor and increase our chicken price and go the market. Their people will will be amazed by hearing high price and bargain for low price. We end up with low profit margin. So every time, we take a decision, the rising labor price and feed cost is the major issue for chicken farms here.
If one could pay labor charges to the tune of skilled labor get in government or corporate sector there is no problem in getting labor in farming but the naked truth is that no farmer can afford to pay this as farming is not at all a PROFIT MAKING BUSINESS.

texpert

Labour salary.

No, it is not. Since last 3 months i am searching for the same and i offered them 8000 rs/month, but many guys visited and asked for a big advance..they are not intrested in monthly salary.

How we can pay a hugesum with out knowing them in detail.
Texpert.

rajvanagro

contact

Hello! I may help u in this regard. Pl contact me . If u find difficulty for getting my contact details, just google search Arvind Rabba & get all my contact info.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeyee

Hi,
My name is jamal, I have 15 yrs experience in farming at Taminadu I very much interested to take care your farm, pls. you contact me directly we can discuss the matter, Im not expecting earning from you, for a changing I like this.
my contact.is

sureshka

Reply to your querry,wanted caretaker for farmhouse

Dear sir, I am Suresh Kumar (Retired ARMY) Ex-Serviceman , willing to work as caretaker for farm house. My personal details are as follows, Name : Suresh Kumar , DOB-06/04/1967 , Educational Qualification - Graduate , Computer Knowledge - Basic , Please contact me for further discussio in this matter at my mobile number

gmandlik

We have a farm house near Ali Bagh Maharashtra, and are looking for a caretaker. The candidate needs to be honest and hard working. Accommodation for the family will be provided. Experience in Agricultural activities and Animal Husbandry will be preferred. Education No Bar. If you are interested or if you know anyone who would be interested. Kindly Post or "Personal message" me with your details.

If anyone know of any alternate ways on how to look for or get the kind of candidate I am looking for, with better results, Can also share their know how in this thread. I am sure the kind of candidate I am looking for wont be using the internet. So how to go about it? Share your views. Thank You....
Hi,

I have one friend of mine, who is so much hard working and has experience of multitasking.

You can contact me on 9773570875. I will provide you all information about my friend and I hope he would be the right person for which you are looking out.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Ganesh Mandlik

bismaya

Hi I am a CA-Inter qualified person, searching for a job in agro sector. Please contact me on
Thanks & Regards,
Bismaya Bhanjan Samal.

pinty

CV built using
suyog kumar muthanna
33/windsor park/gulab devi road,jalandhar,punjab
919805232147 /smuthanna2001@yahoomail.com/suyogmuthanna@gmail.com
Driving Licence
Personal Statement
am very skillful ready for challenges in this ever changing business world, fast to adopt,hard working
fellow,have good understanding of business development . ready at anyway for every challenge, am
smart ,adjustable , well vest in the field of business development and very healthy.

Work Experience1984TO 1990 I WAS WORKING AS A FARM HOUSE CARETAKER IN SASWAD PUNE,I HAVE LITTLE BIT KNOLEDGE OF DRIP IRRIGATION
gym trainer and manager/health zone,new delhi
(14/02/93 to04/05/ 2000)
Working exclusively on my own initiative with no supervision, i.e. training all ages students men and women/and given him diet chart
and proper guidense
school hostel warden in ooty,tamilnadu
(06/05/2002 to 31/12/2007)
I have spent my five years for children living was schoo; hostel;there i have maintain a good displine and hormony relationship wity children and all schoo staff.
hotel manager,himachal,dalhousie
(02/01/2008 to 31/05/2010)
After 3 years of excellent working and experience in hotel.

Education
10+2
sain dass as hr sec school,jalandhar

languages known -hindi,english,marathi,punjabi

Hobbies & Interests
gym training, cooking, reading, going site seeing and listening to melodies,meditation
References
References are available on request

CANADA and AUSTRALIA JOB OFFER with WORK PERMIT VISA
Job description: CANADA.
Type of Job - Fish Packer
Responsibility- Fish cutting, cleaning, Fish packaging and storage.
(A) We have 4 vacancies for each below Jobs:
i) Experienced Indian Cook-
ii) Cleaners
iii) Room Service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Accommodation - Provided.
2. Ticket - Provided (Including during Vacation).
3. Medical - Provided.
4. Transportation - Provided.
5. Working hours - 9a.m-6p.m [Mon-sat]
6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year
7. Salary - Ca$10 per hour
8. Contract - 2 years.
9. Extra time - Ca$14per hour
10. Insurance & Pension - According to Canadian Labor laws.
11. Other Benefits - Family status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.
Other terms according to Canadian labor laws.
FURTHER DETAILS:
SSS CONSULTANCY
JS ENTERPRISES
CHENNAI

IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUB AGENT! You may call us to speak through phone/directly for your benefits!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JOB: AUSTRALIA
1.Trolley Touchers (Casual work) .
2. Security Guard.

Qualification : Any .

Age Limit : 25 to 45

Salary: $9 AD Per Hour.

Salary Calculation:-
TOTAL (8x2) 10 Hrs.
OVER TIME - 2 Hrs.
AUSTRALIAN MONEY TO INDIAN MONEY: AUS $ 1 X IND Rs 1=56 Rs.
PER Hour SALARY (IND) 56X9=560 Rs.
Daily 10 Hrs? 560X10=5600 Rs.
For 30 Days? 5600x30=1,68,000. 1Lakhs 68 Thousand Rupees.

Benefits :
Free Food,
Free Accommodation & other incentives given by the company as per Australian law.

Contract Period: 2 Years! It can be renewal every year.
If the candidate wish to continue to work some more years or quit after 2 years. Its depend the worker’s wish.

Note: Terms
*Total Service charge is 4 ,50,000 (Four lacks Fifty Thousand Rupees) . Included flight fare and all other legal & documentation expenses..

*Initially candidate has to pay Rs.130, 000/- through a/c payee Demand draft for processing fees. Pending 3.20,000 should be pay after getting visa.

*Processing time will take not more than 90 working days from the D.D received.

Note: Bank Guaranty will be arranged for your Total Service charge.

* Further clarification please feel free to call me at any time to my mobile.... 9941622141.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUB AGENT! You may call us to speak through phone/directly for your benefits!

S S S CONSULTANCY PVT TD.
JS ENTERPRISES
Mob: 09941622141.

CANADA and AUSTRALIA JOB OFFER with WORK PERMIT VISA
Job description: CANADA.
Type of Job - Fish Packer
Responsibility- Fish cutting, cleaning, Fish packaging and storage.
(A) We have 4 vacancies for each below Jobs:
i) Experienced Indian Cook-
ii) Cleaners
iii) Room Service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Accommodation - Provided.
2. Ticket - Provided (Including during Vacation).
3. Medical - Provided.
4. Transportation - Provided.
5. Working hours - 9a.m-6p.m [Mon-sat]
6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year
7. Salary - Ca$10 per hour
8. Contract - 2 years.
9. Extra time - Ca$14per hour
10. Insurance & Pension - According to Canadian Labor laws.
11. Other Benefits - Family status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.
Other terms according to Canadian labor laws.
FURTHER DETAILS:
SSS CONSULTANCY
JS ENTERPRISES
CHENNAI

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JOB: AUSTRALIA
1.Trolley Touchers (Casual work) .
2. Security Guard.

Qualification : Any .

Age Limit : 25 to 45

Salary: $9 AD Per Hour.

Salary Calculation:-
TOTAL (8x2) 10 Hrs.
OVER TIME - 2 Hrs.
AUSTRALIAN MONEY TO INDIAN MONEY: AUS $ 1 X IND Rs 1=56 Rs.
PER Hour SALARY (IND) 56X9=560 Rs.
Daily 10 Hrs? 560X10=5600 Rs.
For 30 Days? 5600x30=1,68,000. 1Lakhs 68 Thousand Rupees.

Benefits :
Free Food,
Free Accommodation & other incentives given by the company as per Australian law.

Contract Period: 2 Years! It can be renewal every year.
If the candidate wish to continue to work some more years or quit after 2 years. Its depend the worker’s wish.

Note: Terms
*Total Service charge is 4 ,50,000 (Four lacks Fifty Thousand Rupees) . Included flight fare and all other legal & documentation expenses..

*Initially candidate has to pay Rs.130, 000/- through a/c payee Demand draft for processing fees. Pending 3.20,000 should be pay after getting visa.

*Processing time will take not more than 90 working days from the D.D received.

Note: Bank Guaranty will be arranged for your Total Service charge.

* Further clarification please feel free to call me at any time to my mobile.... 9941622141.

S S S CONSULTANCY PVT TD.
JS ENTERPRISES
Mob: 09941622141.

pinty

job

CV built using
suyog kumar muthanna
33/windsor park/gulab devi road,jalandhar,punjab
919805232147 /smuthanna2001@yahoomail.com
Driving Licence
Personal Statement
am very skillful ready for challenges in this ever changing business world, fast to adopt,hard working
fellow,have good understanding of business development . ready at anyway for every challenge, am
smart ,adjustable , well vest in the field of business development and very healthy.
Key Skills
. - best in sales devolpement
. - experience hotel management
. -KEY SKILLS
. To exhibit a high level of professionalism in sales management, marketing and public relation
activities, thus maintaining the old customers and wining new customers for the competitive
company. I am able to work under pressure or no supervision, work on my own initiative and real
team player. I am confident, smart, energetic, have an analytical ability in prediction, time
conscious, good inter and intra personal relationship and a good sense of humour. I also have
the organisation skill in running and managing an entire business.
Work Experience
gym trainer and manager/health zone,new delhi
(14/02/93 to04/05/ 2000)
Working exclusively on my own initiative with no supervision, i.e. training all ages students men and women/and given him diet chart
and proper guidense
school hostel warden in ooty,tamilnadu
(06/05/2002 to 31/12/2007)
I have spent my five years for children living was schoo; hostel;there i have maintain a good displine and hormony relationship wity children and all schoo staff.
hotel manager,himachal,dalhousie
(02/01/2008 to 31/05/2010)
After 3 years of excellent working and experience in hotel.

Education
10+2
sain dass as hr sec school,jalandhar
05/02/1984 to 17/02/1990
languages known -hindi,english,marathi,punjabi

Hobbies & Interests
gym training, cooking, reading, going site seeing and listening to melodies,meditation
References
References are available on request.

shriram

Iam looking for an caretaker job is this still available .?I don't know if anyone requires urjuntly refer Me ...and contact to mobile number 9483451634

jjrconsultancy

Dear Sir / Madam ,
We are maintaining the Labour Supply work and the name of Our Company " JJR Consultancy " . We are provide the Labour Contract basis . Please if you are your relative any one need labour pls call o my number 9043609808