Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Wanted Buy-Back Plan in Aloevera Cultivation

Register

Click Here!

greatbhuvan

Hello,

We have vacant lands of appx.30 Bighas each in Khatoli (Uttar Pradesh).

We are interested in cultivating Aloe Vera / any other similar potentional plantation with a buy back guarantee tie-up.

So, please send us the details for Consultation (turn-key) for Cultivation of Aloe Vera and Buy Back Tie-up Proposal.

On receiving the same, we will accordingly fixup a meeting and take the discussion further.

Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

diwakar06

Aloevera cultivation

Hi,

Im also intrested in Aloevera cultivation,I have 8 acres of land at my native(Kadapa Dist,AP).

I too looking for the buyback policy.

Please reach me , if any one is intrested in buyback policy.

Thanks
Diwakar Reddy

vmap

aloe vera/contract farming

Dear sir,

You need not to depend for buy-back arrangement.Now many persons are purchasing aloevera/cost of raw matrial Rs.2000/-minimum.May be high in summer.We can provide consultancy and planting material with marketing source.If you are interested pl contact us:vmapresearch@gmail.com
we can also give buy-back agreement for cultivation of other medicinal herbs.

regards
vmapR&D

pl call us over phone only in the evenings after 6pm

Hi,

Im also intrested in Aloevera cultivation,I have 8 acres of land at my native(Kadapa Dist,AP).

Thanks
Diwakar Reddy

nsk12in

aloevera cultivation with buy back arrangement!!!
The name Aloe Vera or True Aloe comes from the Arabic word Alloeh meaning "Shining bitter substance".Aloe Vera plants are basically tropical succulent plants. They are cultivated in tropical or sub tropical regions where weather condition is not chilling.

Introduction to Aloevera
Aloe vera belongs to the family Liliacae and is mainly cultivated for its thick fleshy leaves. There are 300 known species of Aloevera in the world out of which Aloe Barbadensis Miller is considered as the best type with 95% of medicinal properties.

In India Aloe, Vera has been referring to as "kumari’ in Ayurvedic treatments where it was popularly use to treat the sore eyes, abrasions and wounds. Aloe is use in various forms including pulp, juice, aloe medicines, cosmetics etc .Aloe Vera is full of medicinal properties & it is effective in treating various body ailments.
Medicinal uses
Scientists over the world have researched that Aloevera has important role in treating 320 major diseases Aloevera has now been accredited by “American Food & Drug Bureau E.E.C. (European Agency) & The Islamic Seal for its great medicinal value.
Aloe Vera is used in skin-care products e.g shampoo, cream, herbal powder etc. by various national & international cosmetic companies. it is useful in treating constipation, coughs sinus, wounds, ulcers, diabetes, cancer, liver disorder, kidney disorder, jaundice, headaches, arthritis, asthma, T.B., immune-system deficiencies, anti- inflammatory, minor vaginal irritations, to treat dandruff and sticky hair.
Farmers in India regularly faces problem like lack of rain, low ground water level, soil degradation etc. therefore cultivation of aloe Vera would be beneficial as it requires minimum usage of water & the returns from it would be more than 50,000 yearly per acre. According to market demand, many processing units have already established in the country & according to an estimation, more than 300 industries are processing Aloe Vera leaf.
Therefore, there is an unlimited market potential in India for the“Sanjeevani “of modern times – Aloe Vera
About Organization
Hahnemann charitable mission society, an ISO certified NGO, established in the year 1996 is working in the area of commercialization of medicinal plants & assisting farmers in cultivating such plants so that farmers get financial freedom. HCMS is promoting Aloe Vera cultivation all over India. HCMS has well qualified & experienced technical staff for farming, setting up & monitoring Aloe Vera Cultivation. The organization has employed technical advisers, Agronomists & field officers.HCMS has its own grinding/packing houses, nurseries, warehouses and research institutes supporting the smooth and swift processing.

Our Achievements:

1. Industry establishment by HCMS whose production is 3000 kg per day.
2. We have trained around 200 farmers for Aloe vera cultivation.
3. HCMS has already promoted approx.700 acres land under Aloe Vera cultivation in Rajasthan & also helped in its marketing.
4. The upcoming project of HCMS includes high tech cultivation of Aloe Vera in the year 2009-10 with mini sprinkler and Drip Irrigation system.

Aloe Vera and other medicinal & horticulture cultivation will be the milestone for the country’s development. Any person interested in farming can contact us for information regarding this cultivation on the number. Please contact..

namrata

for buy back

Hi,

Thanks
Diwakar Reddy
pls contact we can make buy back agreement for leaf.

amit yadav

Aloe Vera & Amla Buy Back Agreement

Dear,

We are doing aloevera contract farming in Rajasthan. we do Buy back agreement and also provide high quality plants for plantation which give better yield and quality of crop.

Pls conatct with your details so that we can communicate to you in details. .

Amit Yadav.

namrata

for buy back

Hi,

Thanks
Diwakar Reddy
give me location ,how far your farm from guntur ,haidrabaad or vishakhapattnam we can make agreement with ad.payment for buy back.

balbha

I'm interested in buy back policy in aloevera cultivation i have 25acer land if any interest in buy back policy.

Hello Team,

I am a farmer from Agra District Uttar Pradesh. I have 3 acres of farm land and I am interested in growing medicinal plants

I researched and found out at your website that your esteemed organization supports contract farming.

Will you please share some details and give me an opportunity to work with you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Abhay Chaturvedi

pothuru

Dear Sir,
I'm interested in buy back policy in aloe vera cultivation i have 20 acer land if any interest in buy back policy