Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted business proposal

Register

Click Here!

poss

We have high ROI proposal

Hi,
We are start up.. We are looking working capital around INR 10 Lacs to INR 25 Lacs.. your investment will be returned in end of 6th month.. But your share will be continue with us.. We are looking serious investor.. If you want to know more details kindly share your details with me.. Already we are in touch with some investors..

Thanks

I am a NRI based in Saudi Arabia. I am interested in joining hands with some existing business or new startups.

Kindly contact if you are interested to have any new partner into your business and what is the minimum investment that you expect from me.

Thank you

Are you join with me in Real Estate Business?

I am a NRI based in Saudi Arabia. I am interested in joining hands with some existing business or new startups.

Kindly contact if you are interested to have any new partner into your business and what is the minimum investment that you expect from me.

Thank you
Sir, Since 19 years I am in Real Estate Business.I am not a Commission agent. I am dealing the lands through my Power of Patta. I have lot of opportunity to invest and get 50% profit,through this Business. I expect your partnership to investing your valuable money to get power from the land owners.Through we get 50% of profit.If you need more details,contact me. you contact me, mention this agri site,than only I can remember you.

Solomon Paul
Chennai
South India.

Last edited by a moderator:

raj_789

Dairy farm

Thank you
hello sir i have land near chennai i am planning to start dairy farm, if u ints join with me

n_ravi1

Hi I am into construction business at Bangalore, INDIA. Right now I am doing 4 to 5 residential projects. I need an invesment of 60 - 1 Cr investment. If you are interested, then please call me.

We will talk about the returns over phone.

Thanks,
Ravikumar Nagaraj

kannans

Investment and business

Dear friend,

I am a Corporate Consultant from Bangalore, India. One of my clients, a registered private limited company, a start up pharmaceutical company, recently incorported is planning for production and marketing of health care products for human. Line of products also include agro based fertilizers for crops.

Promoters are first generation enterprenuers having more than 20 years of handsone experience in the pharma industry (individually). They are experts in their own fieilds. They immediately need about Rs.2 crores to commence production. The product has good feasibility and profitability and will take about 18 months to earn profits. Equity based investment is welcome. Exit route would be available after 3 years. If you are interested, please let me know further informtion, if any, required by you. You may reply
Kannan

radmed4u

Thank you
Dear Mr.KJ Haroon,

We have just been through your email and i thought it would be nice to get in touch with you. We are int he buisness of Manufacturing and Trading of Homoeopathic Medicines as well as Farming. Since this feild of medicine is gaining a lot of popularity now, it requires some investment initially but has a bright future in the healthcare industry in India.

If you are interested in an investment in the same, do get in touch with us

arun0212

Dear All,
We are having 15 Different Types of Organic Fertilizer Which are manufactured in Karnataka and have all certificate for using these products.

Our products are using all over India and got good Result in terms of yield, pest control, Fungus control and water Management.

Our Products are Very Cheaper and superior Quality. Our product Ranges starts From Rs.210 for One Acre one time use.

Our Product Name are: K-Zyme,

K-Zyme Banana for High yield and export quality
K-Zyme Chilli for high yield and export quality
K-Zyme Flowers for high yield and export quality
K-Zyme Vegetables for high yield and export quality
K-Zyme Paddy high yield and export quality
K-Zyme wheat, for high yield and export quality
K-Fit for Fungicides,
K-Super pest Controller,
K-Mite for Controlling Mites
K-Wilt for bacterial wilt,
K-Hume for Soil fertility.

Price List
K-ZYME (250 ml) 245.00
K-WET (500 ml) 378.00
K-MITES (250 ml) 616.00
K-SUPER (250 ml) 588.00
K-WILT (100g) 182.00
K-WILT (250g) 420.00
K-BLAST (100g) 140.00
K-BLAST (250g) 294.00
K-ZYME CARDAMOM (1000ml) 840.00
K-ZYME CARDAMOM (5 Liters) 3,780.00
K-HUME (1000 ml) 588.00
K-ZYME-PADDY (250ml) 210.00
K-ZYME-BANANA (250ml) 245.00
K-ZYME-VEGETABLE (250ml) 210.00
K-ZYME-CHILLI (250ml) 308.00
K-ZYME-FLOWER (250ml) 350.00
K-ZYME-WHEAT (250ml) 210.00
K-HUME (5000 ml) 2,800.00
K-FIT (250 ml) 504.00

Contact Arun +919035770885 / Bangalore

arunsb

Wish to export Vermicompost

Dear Sir

I am Mfg of Vermicompost near mumbai If you are interested in this Business please reply on

I am also associate with construction in Dombivli.

Looking for Finance Partner

Thanks with Regards

arjun77

hi

Hi Sir are you interested in stone crusher business In Goa if yes just mail me on this so we can discuss more in details.

reddysri

Thank you[/QUO
good running business of distribution of hul &coca cola brand georgia hot beverages of expresso coffee tea&other related products through vending machines with dedicated team &supply chain to corporates software companies medium size business houses turn over of nearly 3cr with margins of 50lakhs/anum for sale for 1.2cr

rafipvmr

Opportunity in agro venture

Hello
We provide consultancy in leasing huge tract of arable land for agriculture at very cheap rate in West Africa.
We can provide visa and Govt clearance.
For Details please feel free to contact.
Thank You

--

kbpl

dear sir we have the great proposal for you we the main manufacturer of bio-fertilizers,micro nutrients with export qualities,

we are looking for international trade pl. contact me over phone for details

thanking you

agvasudev

Interesting business - if you like ...

We are a manufacturing and trading venture in the business of herbals, herbal formulations, organics and naturals ... presently, manufacturing herbal health drinks, Omega-3 & 6 Rich Spice Pastes etc. We are steadily working on an ENERGY DRINK just like RED BULL or similars ... though caffeine based yet herbal formulation.

Other than this, we also wish to venture into PACLITAXEL producing unit after getting necessary approvals. Paclitaxel is an ANTI -CANCER, highly precious, substance.

Details can be discussed across on contacting one to one ...

with warm regards,
shaleen v sahajpal
himalaya naturals - Home
email: shaleenvsahajpal@himalayanaturals.com OR
himalayanaturals@gmail.com

+91 95 368 19255

jitendraknigam

R U Interested in seed business/ seed import

Thank you
Pls contact us "Qualitas Crop Sciences Pvt Ltd" Hyderabad, India.
Already we are exporting seed

manojkishan

Business proposal

Sir,

I am based at Madurai. I would like to know your native place in India. If you are close by to Madurai then we will have a chat and few discussions so that I would know about your plans and you may also come to know what I wish to do. And if interested we can proceed further. You can contact me at manojkishan@yahoo .co.in.

regards

DHIYANESH

kanujn

Shilpee Enterprises

Hello and warm wishes for New Year !
Saudi Arabia, UAE and other Gulf countries are big buyers of Chickpeas though-out the year.
We need a genuine Business partner/Office in Saudi Arabia to establish our Chickpeas business.
Nature of Business is simple, ie Export of chickpeas to Saudi from India.
Once the Parties and Parameters are set ; Profit-Margins are good and reoccurring in long run.
Investment Required - We can begin with 1 container (15~20 lack). There is no limit as such, Investment may be increased or decreased as per demand and our willingness.
We will do the full job done right from Domestic Mandi purchasing-grading-stuffing-certification-insurance-port delivery etc.

Contact us

bkara

business

Thank you
i have 4 business proposals, in agri retail and webapps
you can contact me