Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted business proposal

Register

Click Here!

kjharoon

I am a NRI based in Saudi Arabia. I am interested in joining hands with some existing business or new startups.

Kindly contact if you are interested to have any new partner into your business and what is the minimum investment that you expect from me.

Thank you

shrushti

Shrushti hitech and agriculture development

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Add :-Vishwa Empire Office No .47 ,Baramati ,Dist-Pune Maharashtra .Pin-413102
Email-realagro1@gmail.com 09403967696, 09890769945

Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, state to provide various services in the field of agriculture Since 2001

We also Supply of Floriculture & Horticulture plants. Manufacture in Soil Application Foliar products for the Agriculture sector, while promoting the organic farming concept. The company has efficient, cost effective products of International standards. The products have been established for their efficacies for over one year. The Company believes in eco-safety, high quality & efficacious products, intensive customer & end user training & consistent after- sale service. We have our registered office at Dist Pune Baramati, Maharastra

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Export Quality and High yield Production in Fruit plants .Like Pomogranate , Grapes, Banana , Orange , Sapota , Mango .

Supply of Cut Flowers Rose , Grebera , Carnation , Pot Anthurium , and Capsicum .
Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Plant , Strawberry.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Supply of Pure Organic Neem powder or Pend & Vermi culture compost.

Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Humic Acids, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous, Copper, Boran, Mo, Mn, Magnecium Sulphate, Calcium Nitrate.

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !

Ravindra

mkherbal

Sir,

hai,
I am Mk.Siva , i interested minimum investment Exports for you. i am Mfgd all ,

Last edited by a moderator:

mkherbal

Good Basiness foryou

Dearsir,
Good day Mail me Good Basiness for you.

naturoma

your investment is welcome

I am a NRI based in Saudi Arabia. I am interested in joining hands with some existing business or new startups.

Kindly contact if you are interested to have any new partner into your business and what is the minimum investment that you expect from me.

Thank you
Sir
We shall be happy, if you would join an existing agro industry. We want to expand and shall welcome an investing partner. We are manufacturing Essential aromatic oils like Palmarosa oil, which are fragrant herbal oils extracted from flowers & leaves of Palmarosa plants. This aromatic oil is used in high grade perfumery and is extensively exported from India as India is the only producer of this oil in the world. We have highly experienced technical and managerial expertise and the latest infrastructures.
We shall welcome a funding of around Rs 50.0 to 60.0 lakhs. Hope that would be acceptable to you. If you feel interested, you may please give us your mail id so that we can give you more info about our proposal
Waiting for your response

lakshmi_a

this poster is not invested person

this poster person is not invested any projects only enquirer which project is good idea this collected after he own invested ,own stated business not any tell your business ideas.

kashyapventure

Thank you
I have one client looking for 5 to 6 Million US Dollar Equity Participation .

Investment opportunity is in India Based Fast Growing & Highly Profitable Shipping & Logistics (NVOCC) COMPANY.

The Company is highly profitable and with exceptionally healthy & very strong cash flow. Profit margin before Depreciation & Tax is 40 % ; Profit After Depreciation before Tax is 34 % ; Profit margin after Tax is 22 %. Upto December 2012 Meridian has reached Turnover of INR Rs. 35 Crore With Net Profit of Rs. 9,37,97,400/- Almost at 25 % to Turnover. figures on 31st March 2013 Turn Over : Around Rs. 40 to 45 Cr.

Characteristically The Shipping Company has achieved initial levels of victory ; but at this time they are operating under constraints that slow down their growth. These constraints are lack of adequate capital for expansion and growth, limitations on managerial or operating resources, poor capital structures amongst others. Their objective is to eliminate these constraints, mitigate them, and fund the opportunity to release hidden value.

The period of Investment usually would be 3 to 5 Years. Exit could be through sale to strategic investor or other investors or management buy-out or public issue.

The Company has very translucent future plan to go for IPO ( Public offering ) And listing within 2 to 3 years . An appropriate share holding would be offered with sit on the Board of Directors .

I am forwarding herewith detailed e mail sent by Promoter of Meridian Shipping Pvt Ltd. Venture Capital requirement is 5 to 6 Million US $ for expansion programme. An appropriate share holding would be offered with sit on the Board of Directors . The Shipping Company wants to acquire 1500 x 20’ Heavy Duty & 750 x 40’ H/C Containers costing at INR 30 to 35 Crore .

With Regards
Kashyap Vyas
E mail: kashyap@kashyapfinance.com ; kashyap@iciciprulifeindia.com

ronyc

Thank you
Are u intrested in educational business, pls contact this no. 9946099523

vrkrishnan78

New Bussiness proposal

Dear Sir

I am T.V.Radhakrishnan from Tamilnadu and i have around 20 years of work experience in the agriculture field.and last 6 years i am working with private company and doing some bussiness partially like landscaping ,landscape irrigation work and other agriculture and allied works very profitabily.But due to some finanaciaconstraints i could not concentrate full time on bussiness.So if you interested we can joinly do bussiness and make money.i will take care of bussinee actvities under the financial supervision and monitoring by you .

I am expecting your reply.

T.V.RADHAKRISHNAN
91-8883818181

Thank you

lakdhu

Construction Business Booming in Chennai

Dear Sir,
If you are interested we would participate in our Construction Business running in Chennai.
Please get in touch if so your wishes on
Dhurai.

jayd

business preposal

sir, currently i m working as head of bifertilizer dept, i m going to start new plant. so how much money u can invest?

JAYDEEP

Thank you

bhanderi

dear frend ,
i will become your business partner. i am from India, our business is import export business if you reddy? so mail me -

Thank you

vijkal

business share holder

Dear sir ,,,
if u r intrested in dairy farm ,its production capacty-10000 litres/day pure cow milk,its near vellore.if u intrested ples visit our fram nearly 180 jercy cows, buffoles 80 nos,
thank u
G.K.Reddy

agrosysindia

Investment opportunity

well my company Agrosys Products (India) pvt ltd company is having well laid road map of agri oriented business centering both Saudi and India we amy be contacted . along with your personal details with contact details so that we can communicate and conclude a good opportunity. thank You
agrosysindia

Thank you[/QUOTE]

HI

go for solar power plant 7 to 10 cr per 1MW our compny give ams (anual maitanenc servc) u can get 20 to 25 lac per months

RAJESH

btpatil21

dear Sir,i am having the business purposal for production vegitable & fruits, i am he

Thank you
Dear Sir,
I am having 10 acres of land where i want to cultivate vegetables & fruits, i need a financial helping hand to go do the same.

hns349

Hi ! I'm from from the state of Jharkhand, india.

I'm having an agri marketing project plan , for marketing of green fresh vegetables which r grown here in quite abundance. Hazaribag being at the centre of the agricultural heartland of jharkhand , grows good quality tomato, potatato, cauli flower, onion etc and has been identified as "Agricultural Export Zone for Vegetables" by govt of India. But due to govt apathy , no initiatives have been taken to provide marketing infrastructure in the area. As a result , vegetables grown in the area are sold at throw away prices by the farmers to the middlemen , who ultimately sell these vegetables at very large profits.

By creating a marketing enterprise , we can not only earn good profits , but can also help poor farmers get better returns.

It wud not be out of place to mention that govt also helps such projects by way of subsidies.

About myself , I'm a marketing professional , having over 15yrs experience in marketing and business administration.

So, pl reply me asap .

arjun29

i m interested with you, i have a good business proposel but i have not enough money for investment. in this business no more investment, we earn more in very few investment, if you want this contact me on my cell no.9166000885 or my e-mail add. arjunrambishnoi@gmail.com. thanks.