Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted business associate

Register

Click Here!

aloecare

Dear All Members

We are Manufacturing and Trading Aloevera & Amla Juice, n looking for business associates all over India, we have one of the biggest mfg unit of Aloevera in this area, n we committed to provide best quality at most compatative prices.Pls contact us for bulk as well as retail orders.

bibhuti

Dear sir,
I want to be a business -associate with your organization please tell me how to start n what requirement is needed. please send details..
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

drolia herbs

business reply

Dear Sir
I am interested in your products .I am interested to export the same If interested kindly contact me we can work out the details.
Best Regards
Pramod Drolia

raja_mktg

Pl contact

Dear All Members

We are Manufacturing and Trading Aloevera & Amla Juice, n looking for business associates all over India, we have one of the biggest mfg unit of Aloevera in this area, n we committed to provide best quality at most compatative prices.Pls contact us for bulk as well as retail orders.
Dear sir,
I want to be a business -associate with your organization please tell me how to start n what requirement is needed. please send details..
Please contact...

jbgroup

Hello
Iam interested to know all information regarding the business associate & what are the requirements to qualify...I want to be a business -associate with your organization...please send me all the required details...
you can revert back at jeevanmehra@rediffmail.com or 09810809714...

With Regards

Mehra Jeevan singh

aloecare

Introducing Aloevera Extract

We are launching pure Aloevera extract, which is a extract frm Aloevera, n its 100% pure without any chemicals, preservatives or colours, :)

sadiquegee

interested

Dear All Members

Kindly contact have sufficient infrastructure to cultivate......near NH 24

arunsinhr

Dear All Members

Dear sir,
Please contact...