Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted bulk suppliers of pure Cow's milk in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

saad04

Availability Of Milk For Milk processors

As per your requirements, we can have a talk over your need of milk and it's details.
Contact Me:7795452003

Warm Regards,
SAAD

swaroopm

Dear members,
We are setting up milk processing unit in Bangalore & looking for some genuine, reliable & professional suppliers of pure Cow's milk to our dairy farm located at the outskirts of North Bangalore. Our requirement would be around 6,000 litres per day initially & would go upto 10,000 litres in a short span of time. Interested parties/suppliers can contact us through PM for further terms & conditions of the contract or send your inquires

Warm Regards,
Divya
Am an Engineer working towards enhancement of Farmers in my village i'll supply the milk as per your needs we are near to Banglore contact me on the requirement
Name:Swaroop M

Last edited by a moderator:

swaroopm

a
Dear Sir,
We are a No.1 supplier of Cows and Buffaloes all over Tamil Nadu, Andra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka and we are running a dairy farm with 45 Cows and 58 Buffaloes these are HF, Jersey and Murrha buffaloes and even milk yielding cows and buffaloes.
*These are really very good cows and buffaloes so these are suitable for dairy farm
*Meat Buffaloes (small-big)
* Cows rate:
1.Which yields 10-12 liters milk at 25000 to 29000
2. 6 to 8 liters milk yielding cows at 19000 to 23000
3. 20 to 25 liters milk yielding HF cows at 30000 to 37000
**Buffaloes(Murrha)
1. 6 to 8 liters yielding at 26000 to 28000
2. 8 to 12 liters yielding at 30000 to 35000
These cows and buffaloes are of superior quality with high reproductive capacity . I assure you that these have 100% repregnent capacity. We have already supplied many cows and buffaloes to Andra Pradesh and Karnataka. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME.
Thanks,
I sawn you quote am planning to start dairy farm give me your contact number i'll discuss regarding that

sivavsm

Dear members,
We are setting up milk processing unit in Bangalore & looking for some genuine, reliable & professional suppliers of pure Cow's milk to our dairy farm located at the outskirts of North Bangalore. Our requirement would be around 6,000 litres per day initially & would go upto 10,000 litres in a short span of time. Interested parties/suppliers can contact us through PM for further terms & conditions of the contract or send your inquires

Warm Regards,
Divya
We are ready to supply 200 litres from arakonam, chennai. Please inform about rate and payment.
Thanks
S. Sivanantham

Last edited by a moderator: