Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted bulk suppliers of pure Cow's milk in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

divyaonline

Dear members,
We are setting up milk processing unit in Bangalore & looking for some genuine, reliable & professional suppliers of pure Cow's milk to our dairy farm located at the outskirts of North Bangalore. Our requirement would be around 6,000 litres per day initially & would go upto 10,000 litres in a short span of time. Interested parties/suppliers can contact us through PM for further terms & conditions of the contract or send your inquires

Warm Regards,
Divya

psjfarm

As I am planning to start a dairy farm of 50 nos cows on my land in the North of Bangalore, would you be interested to have tip-up, meaning buying arrangement, etc., pls do let me know, if it is interesting to you.

Psjfarm

Dear members,
We are setting up milk processing unit in Bangalore & looking for some genuine, reliable & professional suppliers of pure Cow's milk to our dairy farm located at the outskirts of North Bangalore. Our requirement would be around 6,000 litres per day initially & would go upto 10,000 litres in a short span of time. Interested parties/suppliers can contact us through PM for further terms & conditions of the contract or send your inquires

Warm Regards,
Divya

Last edited by a moderator:

maruthidairy

Dear members,

Warm Regards,
Divya
Dear madam,

we are interested. u can contact us

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

vvip

milk

Dear members,

Warm Regards,
Divya
We have a dairy near Kanakapura and r interested in supply of milk. Kindly forward me your details
cheers,
Vipin V

ppatil

Dear members,

Warm Regards,
Divya
We supply milk in bulk quantity. Contact me for more information

vinodbio

Dear Sir,
We are a No.1 supplier of Cows and Buffaloes all over Tamil Nadu, Andra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka and we are running a dairy farm with 45 Cows and 58 Buffaloes these are HF, Jersey and Murrha buffaloes and even milk yielding cows and buffaloes.
*These are really very good cows and buffaloes so these are suitable for dairy farm
*Meat Buffaloes (small-big)
* Cows rate:
1.Which yields 10-12 liters milk at 25000 to 29000
2. 6 to 8 liters milk yielding cows at 19000 to 23000
3. 20 to 25 liters milk yielding HF cows at 30000 to 37000
**Buffaloes(Murrha)
1. 6 to 8 liters yielding at 26000 to 28000
2. 8 to 12 liters yielding at 30000 to 35000
These cows and buffaloes are of superior quality with high reproductive capacity . I assure you that these have 100% repregnent capacity. We have already supplied many cows and buffaloes to Andra Pradesh and Karnataka. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME.
Thanks,

sanjay07

Hi,

Intrested in buying Cow, pls be in touch either by mail

Regards

raja_1024

Dear Vinod,

Please can you provide me your contact details, we are running a dairy farm in andhra pradesh, we would be looking for high yield cows & buffaloes, u can reach me on raja_1024@yahoo.com or 8341721862.

Regards
Raja Chowdary

amitmitt

Need fresh cow milk in Bangalore in bulk

As I am planning to start a dairy farm of 50 nos cows on my land in the North of Bangalore, would you be interested to have tip-up, meaning buying arrangement, etc., pls do let me know, if it is interesting to you.

Psjfarm
I may be interested, please let me know about your contact info, alternatively reach me at 8867298654.

firewall1981

Hi Divya,

We supply the milk in bulk quantity and we are interested in serving you with your requirement, please let me know in my mail id "naveendubey@live.com" with your complete requirements we can work together.

We care our customer

Regards,
Naveen Dubey

soulspace

need details

Dear members,

Warm Regards,
Divya
pl let us know your requirements payment term and conditions your contact details

anand

ananddandina@gmail.com

jaganath

hello this is C Jaganath from banglore we mainly deal with h.f and jersey cows ....and we supply cows through out india.....for the farms....
1st lactation cows 20 to 25
2nd lactation cows 25 to 30
3rd lactation cows 30 +
* THE CATTLE S WILL BE GIVEN THE MILKING ASSURENCE
*MEDICAL CERTIFICATE WILL BE GIVEN FOR CATTLES ..........

so plz contact (+91 9845661012) C.Jaganath
(+91 8971776667) J.Pruthvi ...

(can also contact in watsup) ....

jaganath

hello this is C Jaganath from banglore we mainly deal with h.f and jersey cows ....and we supply cows through out india.....for the farms....
1st lactation cows 20 to 25
2nd lactation cows 25 to 30
3rd lactation cows 30 +
* THE CATTLE S WILL BE GIVEN THE MILKING ASSURENCE
*MEDICAL CERTIFICATE WILL BE GIVEN FOR CATTLES ..........

so plz contact (+91 9845661012) C.Jaganath
(+91 8971776667) J.Pruthvi ...

(can also contact in watsup) ....

reddypanadi

Cow's miklk

Dear members,

Warm Regards,
Divya
We are setting up an automatic dairy project near Bangalore with 25000 litres of milk per day. Milk can also be packed in tetra pack of 1/half litre. Reddypanadi at gmail

jaganath

hello
this is pruthvi and we can supply huge milk as per your need, we are having a dairy farm and will supply u the pure and hygenic milk which will be no added water or any other chemical , so please contact me (7090666696) Pruthvi

dapease

Contact me. I can supply pure untouched 200 litres daily.

I can supply 200 litres of pure cow milk daily.
Rajanukunte. Bangalore.

Dear members,

Warm Regards,
Divya

goshya

Want to buy cows

Dear Sir,
We are a No.1 supplier of Cows and Buffaloes all over Tamil Nadu, Andra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka and we are running a dairy farm with 45 Cows and 58 Buffaloes these are HF, Jersey and Murrha buffaloes and even milk yielding cows and buffaloes.
*These are really very good cows and buffaloes so these are suitable for dairy farm
*Meat Buffaloes (small-big)
* Cows rate:
1.Which yields 10-12 liters milk at 25000 to 29000
2. 6 to 8 liters milk yielding cows at 19000 to 23000
3. 20 to 25 liters milk yielding HF cows at 30000 to 37000
**Buffaloes(Murrha)
1. 6 to 8 liters yielding at 26000 to 28000
2. 8 to 12 liters yielding at 30000 to 35000
These cows and buffaloes are of superior quality with high reproductive capacity . I assure you that these have 100% repregnent capacity. We have already supplied many cows and buffaloes to Andra Pradesh and Karnataka. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME.
Thanks,
Hi Vinod,

I want to buy 3-4 cows for dairy form. Kindly provide me your contact number