Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted agriculture land on lease or buy

Register

Click Here!

shubf7d1

I am looking for agriculture land with road electricity and abudant of water availability. I prefers kokan and west maharashtra area. I am looking for about 50 acres of land on lease or buy.

permita

I am looking for agriculture land with road electricity and abudant of water availability. I prefers kokan and west maharashtra area. I am looking for about 50 acres of land on lease or buy.
I have 20 acres of land for lease or sale please contact if interested - 9371085875.

ankurkhare

50 Acre full developed farm in katni m.p - 270000 lakh per acre contact 9098480007

neha16483

We have agricultural Land /farmhouse with Ready plantation at Mandangad near konkan(Ratnagiri).Please share your contact no. or for any query call us on 7447456674.

arjun77

50 Acre full developed farm in katni m.p - 270000 lakh per acre contact 9098480007
Hi I have 5 acre land for lease in sawntwadi maharashtra if you need more you can contact me 9423594950

neha16483

We have agricultural land/Farm house Near mandangad konkan district Ratnagiri. Its a state highway main road dam touch property with ready plantation. Water and electricity available, all documents are clear. if interested please mail us at neha16483@gmail.com

neha16483

We have agricultural land/Farm house Near mandangad konkan district Ratnagiri. Its a state highway main road dam touch property with ready plantation. Water and electricity available, all documents are clear. if interested please mail us at neha16483@gmail.com

abhay k

Dear Sir,

As per your requirement. I have a cheap agricultural land in Konkan, Maharashtra. If you are interested then please call on 9870059400. Mr. Abhay K.

Dear Sir/Madam
This is regarding offering for lease /sale , pls find the below said details for your ref & pls advice,
Looking for genuine buyer even it is helpful for a project of Dairy Farm Or Sheep Farm with fully implemented with all the facilities & also please find the attached pictures as per below.

1. Having clear property documents
2. 13Acres 11 guntas in survey no.33
3. 19Acres 28 guntas of survey no.31
4. 300*24 feet 2 sheds for sheep farm
5. 2 Borewells & 1 well with 3 inches of outcome water.
6. 30*45 depth 8feet water storage pool
7. 2bhk house for staying in land.
10. Adress : Krishnapura grama, Puttaparthi Circle
Bagepalli Taluk, Chikkaballapur Dist.
11. Images will help you to show the clear picture, land location exactly neighbor village of Bird sanctuary,

Thanks with Regards
Naveenkumar.K.N
+919035316116

neha16483

1) 110acres of land- 3 free power service,3well and 1bore.In this 20acres they are doing agriculture balance 90acres is empty.area aundipatty
2) 104 acres with 2free power service and 2borewell ,labour shed.this is empty land.theni area.
Contact 9047337956