Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted agriculture land in karnataka

Register

Click Here!

agri_san

I am planning to buy some agricultural land in karnataka. Then i got to know that it is not permitted to buy agri land in karnataka if you are employed in some other profession. Can anybody please comment on it ??

sloganathan

Details

Dear sir ,
Firstly you should have agriculture land anypart of india on your name and the document of land is must for purchase agri ;land in karnataka,with out this u cant buy the land on your name. you may get for 2acr land purchase. u can send pm to my mail
thansk with regards
s.loganhana

Last edited by a moderator:

humlog

agriculture land req

i am int perchese 100 acr land for farming perpers rate 50000/- to 100000/-

kum6

agriculture land

Dear sir

Mr.Humlog

I am kumar form Bangalore
I came to know that looking agriculture land in pls call me on this number
kumar

chetanbr

Dear sir

Mr.Humlog

I am kumar form Bangalore
I came to know that looking agriculture land in pls call me on this number
kumar
Do you have any agricultural land within 150 to 180 Kms. from Bangalore in Karnataka for Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per Acre . May be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road with mud road access, good soil & groundwater availability. We require around 30 to 50 Acres. Electricity & Borewell we will do ourselves.

kum6

agriculture land

Dear sir

I have 23 acres of agriculture land which is for immediate sale,the details are form Bangalore to Sira k.m 180 2.20 to 2.50 lak (negotiable) red soil

siddesh

25 acres farm land lease/sale 160 Kms from B'lore-Hiriyur

Farm is situated at 6 kms from Hiriyur on Huliyar Road, roadside, 25 acres fully pipelined with drip facility, two bore wells of 7.5 hp motor, water at 100 feet, two labour sheds, one pump house, 3-4 acres sapota & 1 acre amla are already giving fruits. Farm is for sale at Rs.10.00 lakhs per acre (negotiable). If it is lease Rs.15,000/- per acre per year. My farm is best suited for dairy projects or goat/sheep farm, already 8-10 labourers are stationed and growing Ragi, Cotton, chilli, Onion etc. as inter cultivation among sapota, amla, coconut, mango.
Contact details:
Tel:

i am int perchese 100 acr land for farming perpers rate 50000/- to 100000/-

praku_m2003

Wanted Agricultural Land

I am looking for a agricultural land 1 or 2 acres within 1 to 2 lakh per acre in a distance of 50 to 60 kms from bangalore. Is it possible to get with this rate, if so can anyone please suggest.

ksks1965

We have 20 acres plus of agricultural land at Reddyhalli Village, mandikal Hobli, Chikkaballapura Taluk & District , about 7 kms from NH-7, with approach road passing through the property, we are quoting Rs.10.00 Lac per acre , any body interested may reply SureshKumar, Bangalore