Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted agriculture land above 100 acers for lease in Andhra and Tamilnadu.

Register

Click Here!

mallichow

Hi,
My name is Mallikarjuna had an experience 10 years in agriculture industry. We want to go for integrated farming in organic way.
Please let me know if any lands are available. And it should have good road Axis. We want lands for lease for above 10 years
We will give preferences as in the below order
1. Coconut farms,
2. Palm oil farms,
3. Mango farms,
4. Any fruit crop farms
5. Upland areas with good water source availability
6. Paddy fields

If you have had any information please contact me at 9347073204 & 9494937575 or my email address mallichow@gmail.com

Thanks
K V Mallikarjuna Rao

greenlandfns

Hi,
My name is Mallikarjuna had an experience 10 years in agriculture industry. We want to go for integrated farming in organic way.
Please let me know if any lands are available. And it should have good road Axis. We want lands for lease for above 10 years
We will give preferences as in the below order
1. Coconut farms,
2. Palm oil farms,
3. Mango farms,
4. Any fruit crop farms
5. Upland areas with good water source availability
6. Paddy fields

If you have had any information please contact me at 9347073204 & 9494937575 or my email address mallichow@gmail.com

Thanks
K V Mallikarjuna Rao
Dear Mr. Mallikarjuna Rao,
It may be difficult to get any of the above varieties of lands for long term lease of 10 years. If you are ready to consider buying or contract farming on JV cultivation (with investment by you) and based on income share, there are some vacant lands available in Karnataka-AP border (Penukonda, Modakasira, Hindupur area), suitable for any cultivation and with water availability. There are vacant lands available similarly in Tamil Nadu also-200 to 1500 acres. We are discussing with the parties regarding your proposal, and will get back to you if there is positive response.

We have land (<> 15,000 acres) excellent for organic farming in Maharashtra, if you are interested, between Ratnagiri and Kolhapur, on NH 166. We are planning to develop the area into organic farm area on the basis of "You Invest; We Manage" system, with income sharing. Land price is only Rs. 2 Lakh per acre.
If you are interested, please mail us at: greenlandfns@gmail.com

judgementtiger

i am having land between 4 to 350 acres (both red and black soil) @ Tiruchuli, virudunagar district, tamil nadu. please call me eight four eight nine seven six one three six four.

We are looking to buy 50 acres or more agriculture land in Andhra Pradesh with basic farming amenities & road access....
If anyone interested.... please can u share ur contact number or call me on 9848021903 to discuss specific details.