Wanted Agricultural land(only Organically treated land)

Register

rajnvr

Dear Users-

I'm Raja CEO of Real Estate in Tamilnadu - Tamil Nadu Real Estate Marketplace -Agents - Chennai Properties - service apartments in chennai - Properties all over Madurai, Coimbatore, Tuticorin, Dindigul. We are planning to acquire 10 acres of land near coimbatore, pollachi or dindigul sirumalai area.

We are planning to build a organic farm for a non-profit organization. if anyone are planning to sell a land with the category mentioned or if you know some one who is planning to sell. please email at

Our ETP(Estimated Time of Purchase) is 6 months.

regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

kalai27

agricultural land for sale in madurai,dindigul

Sir,I am doing real estate bussiness including constructions...I have various kinds of lands in and around madurai district including farm house,agricultural land and vaccant land.The worth of the land per acre begins from 2 lacs ( rs 200000) upto 20 lacs (rs 2000000).Surroundings of the above land are covered with good atmosphere good water facility electricity facility and anytime transportation facility.( PRICE IS NEGOTIOBLE ) Its situated in SHOLAVANDHAN , NATHTHAM ,KALLIKUDI ,SIVAGANGAI ROAD , T.KALLUPATTY ,ALALNGANALLUR , VADIPATTY & BALAMEDU.Those who are interested are willing to buy may contact the below person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"