Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted agricultural land in madhya pradesh

Register

Click Here!

neelkrishan

Agricultural land is wanted in Madhya Pradesh, within 100 KM of any big city of MP. 10 Acres or more, for farming. Contact immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

hiteshwar

1000 Acres of Land @ Rs.60,000/Acre

We are into Real Estate business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 100 Acres ,500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 50,000/Acres to 1,00,000/acres . All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please write us for requirement

Hiteshwar singh

rahul69

land in mp

I am owning a land 50 acres, 80 kms from Jabalpur and 200 kms from Nagpur, adjacent to National Highway (North South highway). It is divided into 30 acres and 20 acres. It is 8 kms from Lakhnadoun Town in Seoni District. I want to rent/sale it. I may sell it 90000/- per acre and rent it 3000/- per annum/per acre. Electriclty line is available. Water table is also above.

yadav

Dear Mr. Rahul,
I am very much interested to purchase some piece of land and rest on rent for long time if you interested , pl send deatil of the land , i.e location, type of land , road , water and for how many years you can give this land on rent to me etc on my email. I would like to visit your land also,
Regards
Yadav

tiger_hunt

Land for sale

Dear Rahul,
I am interested in your property. Plz. contact me
or SMS your contact no. so that I can contact you.
Thanx,

Rajendra

tanveer0

I am owning a land 50 acres, 80 kms from Jabalpur and 200 kms from Nagpur, adjacent to National Highway (North South highway). It is divided into 30 acres and 20 acres. It is 8 kms from Lakhnadoun Town in Seoni District. I want to rent/sale it. I may sell it 90000/- per acre and rent it 3000/- per annum/per acre. Electriclty line is available. Water table is also above.
We are intrested your agriculture land in lakhnadoun please contact imidiatly

anshhd

agri land for rent near khargone

i have 48 acre agri land near khargone mp. it is near bistan town approx 25 km far from khargne. khargone is a district place and big and developed city. i want to rent it in very cheap rate. if u r interested reply

Last edited:

neraj

We are into Real Estate business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 100 Acres ,500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 50,000/Acres to 1,00,000/acres . All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please write us for requirement

Hiteshwar singh
Sir,

Please give your contact no to discuss these lands.
My contact no is 09888004149 and email id is neraj_gupta18@yahoo.com

yadav

land on rent

is this land available now? if yes I m interested to take on rent for 10 years