Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agricultural Land for Buying

Register

Click Here!

Dear Sir,
Iam Prasad, Real est consultant from Bangalore. In Karnataka and AP, i can arrange u land for ur requirement of organic farming. U please contact me for further details
Dear Prasad,

Can you send me details of some "very low cost farmland" with electricity & water near mangalore, udippi, etc. you can contact me

rgds - vinod

Last edited by a moderator:

pisrael

I have an 150 acre of land which i want sell in kurnool
If you are interested contact me.

Israel -

pisrael

I have an 30 acre of land which i want sell in Hyderabad at Yadgiri Gutta , Warangal Highway.
If you are interested contact me.

Israel -

captmdilip

2500 sqm poly houses and floriculture project for sale in kodai/tn

kindly follow this link

Picasa Web Albums - dilip m - kodaikanal gu...

i have added the latest replanted pictures also.

YouTube - 07032011004.mp4

YouTube - newly planted eustoma plants.

and also the reason for selling is that my full family is migrating abroad soon and closing everything here in india. for the rates pl call me we can discuss.

DETAILS ABOUT THE FARM

1. land is situated at kukkal , gundupatti village 30 kms from kodai lake. towards west.
100% motorable road and bus service is available upto the farm.( infact the farm itself is a bustand)

2. extent; about 3.00 acres adjacent to reserve forest. mine is the last patta land before forest starts.

3. fenced on all four sides.barbed wire on 2 sides and chain link on forest side.
4. the land is road facing on east and south sides, western side is reserve forest and fourth side(north) is neighbouring patta land
5. all titles clear.
6. four tires have been made. one tire for general use and 3 tiers for building poly houses and i am in the process of making one more tire for another 1000 sqm of poly house.

7. open cultivation of vegetables is on. presently got sweet corn, carrots, beetroot, knool kol, kothamalli, beans, tomatoes etc which i sell in kodai.

8. water at ground level. can been seen in the photo enclosed, and water is mineral water quality. we get plentiful water round the year and there is no farmer downstream so we need not share water with anyone.

9. store room and building ( to be completed)
10. three diesal engines for pumping water
11. presently growing carnations and eustoma, bird of paradise, delphiniums, calla lillies, godetia, statice and have about 5 kgs of saffron on trial basis. also have about 500 plants of crepe myrtle planted which leaves can be sold as foliage. in addition we have open cultivation of cabbages, brocolli, cabbage savoy, fennel, leek , baby corn, mysore mirch, beans etc anything grows there and grows big.
a) prices:
carnations : rs. 4.50 annual average price
bird of paradise: rs 25.00 each flower
eustoma: rs. 15.00 each flower/stem.
delphniums : rs. 20 to 25 each flower
calla lily: rs. 15 to 25 each flower
statis : rs. 10 per bunch.
i even sell the bird of paradise leaves.

12. 100 % flower production being sold at mumbai. and the average price is around 4.25 per flower on an annual basis and also the money is recieved in time and properly.

13. 10 ft dia well is also there.picture enclosed

14. total 2500 sq. metre of poly houses in three sheds. having about 45000 plants carnations and 8000 plants of eustoma. all other flower plants are in the open. i am trying to add lilliums (10000 plants price per flower will be not less than rs. 25 each and gladiolus price rs. 3.00 a stem also this season).
15. presently sending about 5 boxes per week to mumbai. ( box contains 700 carnations approx)

i have enclosed some pics of the farm for your reference
any questions please shoot.
regards
google maps: 10.281917, 77.364635 - Google Maps

if you are really interested then we can discuss rates, for the entire project

captmdilip

2500 sqm poly houses and floriculture project for sale in kodai/tn

kindly follow this link

Picasa Web Albums - dilip m - kodaikanal gu...

i have added the latest replanted pictures also.

YouTube - 07032011004.mp4

YouTube - newly planted eustoma plants.

and also the reason for selling is that my full family is migrating abroad soon and closing everything here in india. for the rates pl call me we can discuss.

DETAILS ABOUT THE FARM

1. land is situated at kukkal , gundupatti village 30 kms from kodai lake. towards west.
100% motorable road and bus service is available upto the farm.( infact the farm itself is a bustand)

2. extent; about 3.00 acres adjacent to reserve forest. mine is the last patta land before forest starts.

3. fenced on all four sides.barbed wire on 2 sides and chain link on forest side.
4. the land is road facing on east and south sides, western side is reserve forest and fourth side(north) is neighbouring patta land
5. all titles clear.
6. four tires have been made. one tire for general use and 3 tiers for building poly houses and i am in the process of making one more tire for another 1000 sqm of poly house.

7. open cultivation of vegetables is on. presently got sweet corn, carrots, beetroot, knool kol, kothamalli, beans, tomatoes etc which i sell in kodai.

8. water at ground level. can been seen in the photo enclosed, and water is mineral water quality. we get plentiful water round the year and there is no farmer downstream so we need not share water with anyone.

9. store room and building ( to be completed)
10. three diesal engines for pumping water
11. presently growing carnations and eustoma, bird of paradise, delphiniums, calla lillies, godetia, statice and have about 5 kgs of saffron on trial basis. also have about 500 plants of crepe myrtle planted which leaves can be sold as foliage. in addition we have open cultivation of cabbages, brocolli, cabbage savoy, fennel, leek , baby corn, mysore mirch, beans etc anything grows there and grows big.
a) prices:
carnations : rs. 4.50 annual average price
bird of paradise: rs 25.00 each flower
eustoma: rs. 15.00 each flower/stem.
delphniums : rs. 20 to 25 each flower
calla lily: rs. 15 to 25 each flower
statis : rs. 10 per bunch.
i even sell the bird of paradise leaves.

12. 100 % flower production being sold at mumbai. and the average price is around 4.25 per flower on an annual basis and also the money is recieved in time and properly.

13. 10 ft dia well is also there.picture enclosed

14. total 2500 sq. metre of poly houses in three sheds. having about 45000 plants carnations and 8000 plants of eustoma. all other flower plants are in the open. i am trying to add lilliums (10000 plants price per flower will be not less than rs. 25 each and gladiolus price rs. 3.00 a stem also this season).
15. presently sending about 5 boxes per week to mumbai. ( box contains 700 carnations approx)

i have enclosed some pics of the farm for your reference
any questions please shoot.
regards
google maps: 10.281917, 77.364635 - Google Maps

if you are really interested then we can discuss rates, for the entire project

raghupathiv

Agricultural Land 15 to 20 Acres Tamil Nadu

Looking for Agricultural Land 15 to 20 Acres In AP/Tamil Nadu Karnataka for Organic Farming. 15 to 20 acres Sized plots with in 10 to 15 Km from any District Head Quarters or Town on a Motarable road side.Developed/undeveloped OK but Availability of Ground water is must.

Sir, Are you interested to buy agri lands in TAMILNAD THANJAVUR DISTRICT KUMBAKONAM TALUK which is the most fertile, abundant river and ground water resources with bore wells and sub motors, 3 phase free current, pucca tar road connection to the field entrance, 100% clear title, genuine family owned property, with paddy thrashing platform and govt direct purchase centers, free from neighbour disturbances and encumbrances,meeting your total expectation and 100% satisfaction. the lands are available from 15 acres and above. the price will vary from rs10000 for 1 cent ie 10 lacs for 1 acre to 25 lacs depending up on location and access and yield per acre. the lands are readily available and can be settled for reasonable price if we sit and negotiate directly with sellers. I have fixed genuine farm lands and agri properties through my clients and through this web site.only your personal visit and assessment of lands shown by me will be effective. kindly decide at your earliest and I will assist you till the end to your atmost satisfaction.
you can call me any time at 9500181288/ 9585159988/ 9444183021. or send mail to raghupathiv@yahoo.com to know more. kindly send your contact to get in touch directly if reqd.

raj322

Land to sell

hello sir

I have 15 acres of land at one single stretch on national highway no 218. It is nearer to reliance mega thermal power project. It is best deal to buy now.It is located in Karnataka, Humnabad taluk and Bidar dist.If interested give me your details i will contact you....

thank you

RAJ

6Acres lush green residential land with good access road. Proximity to bangalore-Mangalore NH .48.&Mangalore-kasargod state highway. good access road to the 8 acre plot. 3 phase power. Plentiful water all round the year .Bungalows in nearby plots. All city facilities and schools, colleges, hospitals, Railway And bus station within 1 km. Mangalore International Airport& beaches.25km.
Property Adress:-
Place Name. Latitude Longitude.
Kamatta
Mangala 12° 47' 1.69" N 75° 6' 26.75" E
patav
you can check the Location
hi,

what is your asking price?

samitp

10 acres land including ground water,60km from bangalore,11km to taluk head quarter,15km to market place..if interested contact me
Hi Rajesh, Please let me know your contact details, i am interested on agricultural land near bangalore. reply

land available to your requirement

Om sri
Interested parties contact
Suresh babu
Bangalore
98454 93295 94805 15852
switchindia@yahoo.com

Name of the project Integrated Agriculture project consisting of farm land,
Aqua culture, Live stock, Agro forestry, coconut byproduct s, Dairy vending industry etc.
Extent of land/Infrastructure/location 1. Total 45 acres near Hosadurga in Chitradurga district
2.Distance 200 km from bangalore
3. plot size 3 plot of 8 acres and 2 acres balance, planned for farm land plots ( 2 acres x 20 nos)
4. Entire stretch adjacent to state high way with 1200 ft road side strertch
5. Crops 25 acres yielding coconut trees having 1000 nos 15 yrs old trees avg yield 30 to 40 k per annum minimum
6. Bore well 3 nos
7. Fenced and labour Quarters available
8. Main irrigation under process
9 Interim crop of banana , coco , areca ,papya under process
10 seventeen acres adjacent to road side presently vacant , good for agro forety trees like melia dubia , jatropa eucalyptus, subabul
Since the land will become commercial no permanant crops planned
11. Entire land adjacent to proposed upper bhadra canal
12 Rate expecting 1.80 crores
13. clear title deed Bank loan approved

Present returns /yield 40000 coconuts /annum available present rate Rs8 per
nut totaling to Rs 3.2 lakhs minimum per annum
Location of the project 8 K m from Hosadurga, Chitardurga dist. 200 Kms from
Bangalore
Investment required As a project 3 – 5 crores
3 crores upfront, 2 crores over 2 yrs in slabs of 25 lakh per quarter
Return on investment Guaranteed return of 5 crores between 5th and 6th year
Excluding the appreciation of land . If Integration of other projects done returns are proportional. If not additional investments of 25 lakh per quarter not required during 2nd year.
Scope of expansion Company may be promoted and be taken public. Adjacent land to the extent of 50 to 100 acres can be procured and project can be expanded with minimum additional investment
Worst case scenario Land adjacent to high way can be industrially converted and sold. Alternatively Town ship consisting of 500 houses can be developed, after taking returns of min 1 crore from plantation
Status of the project Land development and formation completed, fencing to suit the rquirement be redone. Agro forestry plantation to be done . Intercrop in coconut plantation underway.

crmuralidhara

Looking for Agricultural Land 15 to 20 Acres In AP/Tamil Nadu Karnataka for Organic Farming. 15 to 20 acres Sized plots with in 10 to 15 Km from any District Head Quarters or Town on a Motarable road side.Developed/undeveloped OK but Availability of Ground water is must.

Dear Sir,
I have 3.5,5.5 & 12 acres of land on the banks of two rivers 100 Kms from Bangalore & about 20 KMs from Tumkur. Good ground water and transprotations facilities exists. I have profiles of village & these lands. Please provide your contact details(e-mail ID) for sending them.

Regards, MURALIDHAR_Bangalore

rapid

Dear Sir,
I have 3.5,5.5 & 12 acres of land on the banks of two rivers 100 Kms from Bangalore & about 20 KMs from Tumkur. Good ground water and transprotations facilities exists. I have profiles of village & these lands. Please provide your contact details(e-mail ID) for sending them.

Regards, MURALIDHAR_Bangalore
Muralidhar,
Pl. send me the details and your contact number

land for sale near mangalore...

6Acres lush green residential land with good access road. Proximity to bangalore-Mangalore NH .48.&Mangalore-kasargod state highway. good access road to the 8 acre plot. 3 phase power. Plentiful water all round the year .Bungalows in nearby plots. All city facilities and schools, colleges, hospitals, Railway And bus station within 1 km. Mangalore International Airport& beaches.25km.
Property Adress:-
Place Name. Latitude Longitude.
Kamatta
Mangala 12° 47' 1.69" N 75° 6' 26.75" E
patav
you can check the Location
dear devassy,

what is your asking rate/acre or for the complete plot? land? would greatly appreciate your reply.

my email id is adappa.vinod@gmail.com

thanking you in advance,
vinod

to sreerajesh

10 acres land including ground water,60km from bangalore,11km to taluk head quarter,15km to market place..if interested contact me
dear sreerajesh,

is your land still available? if so, what is your asking rate? i am looking for very low cost land (preferably with black soil) that is suitable for banana cultivation either for long-term lease or for outright purchase. would greatly appreciate your reply.

thanking you in advance,
vinod