Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted agricultural land 5 to 10 acres for lease in madurai,tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

sampchit

Anyone interested in Chennai To develop 25 acres agricultural land on Profit sharing

We have 25 acres of LAND near chennai redhills. If anyone interested for a joint venture for developing on profit sharring contact 9036452842 sampath

sundarsmnm

Please contact greenagrow we have agriculture land for lease near narikudi with fencing and free power supply with 5 hp bore plentful water

mahesh palle

Hi,

My name is Maheshwar Reddy Palle, currently residing in Abu Dhabi and my profession is Information Technology.

I own 9 acres of farming land in Nandaram village, Balanagar Mandal (after Shadnagar town), Mahabubnagar District, Telangana state, My village is geographically located closer to Hyderabad city, 60 kms distance on the NH7 highway connecting Hyderabad to Bangalore.

I am interested in giving the land for lease on farming. Please any one interested kindly contact me at maheshpalle@gmail.com

I would be visiting Hyderabad in the month of October and meet with you.

starfashions

reg. 25 acres land for lease

We have 25 acres of LAND near chennai redhills. If anyone interested for a joint venture for developing on profit sharring contact 9036452842 sampath
hi sir,

where is the exact area of the land and how many years will the lease period be. is it long term or short term. because we are interested in long term because our farming needs a long lease period which will enable us to break-even only after min 10 years.

kindly reply me at the earliest.

regards,

mahesh - 9789976276