Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agricultural Farm Land Near Chennai

Register

Click Here!

harishr

1 Acre Farm land for sale within 1 to 1.5 Hr drive from Chennai

Dear All

My property is out for a urgent sale , details of the property for your ref.

Property Extent : 1 Acre Agri Land
3 kms from Chennai Tindivanam (GST Road), 10 Kms before Tindivanam and close to 10 Kms from Acharapakkam.
on a 30 feet tar road approach, well connected with lot of layouts close by
No well , water can be drawn from the neighboring well , ground water is available at just 25 feet on wards and Vegetation still being done.
Less than 100 Kms from Chennai ,Clear Titles , Single owner , Legally vetted and exactly suitable to start a organic farming project .
Cost : 2000000/- only

For details ct nine five six six two six nine nine seven one

skmrs85

Bargur place for mango and mango pulp industry
Offering u a agricultural land

40 acres in Bargur
Clear title (verified)
25 km from krishnagiri
With 1500 coconut trees and 800 mango trees with proper yield
With two servant quarters
Three well with 5 free EB connection
Proper water facilty
Rate 12L negotiable

harishr

My property is out for a urgent sale , details of the property for your ref.

Property Extent : 1 Acre 42 cents
Location : Ponkolathur , 3 kms from Chennai Tindivanam (GST Road), 10 Kms before Tindivanam and close to 10 Kms from Acharapakkam.on a 40 feet tar road approach, well connected, with lot of residential layouts

close by.
Frontage - 200 Feet on 40 ft tar road
Details : No well , water can be drawn from the neighboring well , ground water is available at just 25 feet on wards and Vegetation still being done with lot of Layouts close by
Highlight : Less than 100 Kms and 1.5 Hrs drive from Chennai ,Clear Titles , Single owner , Legally vetted and exactly suitable to start a organic farming project .
Cost : 25 Lakhs only
For details : nine five six six two six nine nine seven one

paranthu55

60 acre of farm land for sale at 13 kms from mathuranthagam....5 kms from captain pannai of 320 acre going to built a college.... Straight opposite to sasikala madam pannai of 88 acre of mango farm.... Price 25 lakhs per acre .... Tar road facility.... Fertile red soil.... Interested contact 9791051711....

shop4prop

My client has a farmland for sale near chennai. In this land , they are planting , mangoes,pomegranate ,Jackfruits and other fruits and they are planning to get an yield and they will also help in maintenance. The farm in full of organic plantation and also has a security guard for full protection.The entire project is on 200 acres.Minimum purchase is 1 acre.It is an awesome model.Just 1-2 hours from chennai.Please contact for more information at 91-0-9940022628.Email contact is ponmanim@hotmail.com

shan_navin

My client has a farmland for sale near chennai. In this land , they are planting , mangoes,pomegranate ,Jackfruits and other fruits and they are planning to get an yield and they will also help in maintenance. The farm in full of organic plantation and also has a security guard for full protection.The entire project is on 200 acres.Minimum purchase is 1 acre.It is an awesome model.Just 1-2 hours from chennai.Please contact for more information at 91-0-9940022628.Email contact is ponmanim@hotmail.com
I am looking to purchase a farmland of 4 acres near Chennai with a well having water and a clear approachable road. You can contact me @ 805.610.7850.

shaffikasim

Gated & Fenced 6.84 acres agricultural land with Farm house near Chengalpet

Farmhouse (6 Years old) with 684 cents of punjai land.
Farm House: 1800 sqft.
Gated & fenced.
30 feet Road access.
Suitable for chennaites willing to enjoy weekends in nature. Peaceful environment.
Can be used as a Guesthouse near Chennai as it is nearer to ECR.
Very good investment for future as the prices are booming in this area.
Traditional poultry shed is available.
30 minutes’ drive from Chengalpet.
20 minutes’ drive from ECR & OMR.
Free electricity connection available.
Borewell available.
Landmark: Near Thirukazhukundram.
Trees available: Teakwood, Coconut, Jackfruit, Mango, Casuarina, Sapota, Nelli, Pomengranate etc.
Brokers are welcome.
Note: Bargainers & Time-wasters, stay away.
Immediate Sale.

basridhar

From Sridhar, Chennai having farm land in western directiuon of Chennai.9840244120

Dear Sir,

Direct buyer looking for agricultural / farm land near chennai with about 1:30 to 2:00 hours journey.
Preferred location is south Chennai. Minimum 2 to 5+ acre is required. Direct seller/ agent/ broker have any suitable land

Thanks
We are having roadside fertile farm land of 4 acres at Chinna Kadambur village, 90 Kms away from Chennai Central. It's 9 KMs away from Chennai- Tiruttani-Tirupathi National Highway Road, 13 Kms from Arakonam Railway Station, 9 KMs away from Tiruttani Railway Station and most conveniently located by either of Road and Rail routes and can be reached within 2 hours from Chennai Central. Our price is 12 Lakhs per acre. You can reach me at 9840244120/7010039516.
Regards,
Sridhar

minjurland

40 Acres Agrilutural land available - Chennai

This is a 50 acre roadside land with in 90 km from Chennai and takes 2.1/2 hrs time to reach .It's ideal for any green industry.
Dear Sir,

From chennai, B.Selvam 9884779915,
We are having 40 Acres agriculture land,
Disdance: 56 Km (Chennai to location)
Land marks : Nearby Tamil Old Acter "Sivagi Ganesan" Land
Price : 25 Lakhs / Acre

any further details you want cantact me for above phone no.

Dear Sir,

Direct buyer looking for agricultural / farm land near chennai with about 1:30 to 2:00 hours journey.
Preferred location is south Chennai. Minimum 2 to 5+ acre is required. Direct seller/ agent/ broker have any suitable land

Thanks
Dear Anand

I have agricultural land 2.5 Acres in Katrambakkam behind Hyundai Company, Sriperumbudur. Contact 9551282232.

Thanks
Varadharajulu