Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agri Projects for Sale - Chandigarh/ Punjab/ HP/ Haryana/ J&K/ Delhi/ Uttarakh

Register

Click Here!

jainrk

Wanted Agri Projects not doing well in/around - Chandigarh/ Punjab/ HP/ Haryana/ J&K/ Delhi/ Uttarakhand. On Outright Purchase/ Partnership/ Lease basis. Please write with full details in the first instance.

prathan

Neem and Herbal extracts unit for sale

Dear Sirs, this is in reference to your rquirement about Agri projects in and around Haryana, Chandigarh and Punjab.

But, our plant is situated in Tamil Nadu, about 100Kms away from Chennai, on Chennai - Bangalore national highway.
Though, it is in Tamil Nadu it could easily be accessed from Andhrapradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Maharashtra.

The plant was mainly used for extracting Neem Products.

Due to unforeseen financial Crisis, we are constrained to lookout for a prosperous buyer for the plant.

We were doing ten crores turn over in the business. We feel It is a very good oppurtunity to takeover, if you would have interest in these kind of projects.

You may feel free to contact me for further queries and clarifications

With Best Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

ziyaindia

need more details

send you contact details..

Dear Sirs, this is in reference to your rquirement about Agri projects in and around Haryana, Chandigarh and Punjab.

But, our plant is situated in Tamil Nadu, about 100Kms away from Chennai, on Chennai - Bangalore national highway.
Though, it is in Tamil Nadu it could easily be accessed from Andhrapradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Maharashtra.

The plant was mainly used for extracting Neem Products.

Due to unforeseen financial Crisis, we are constrained to lookout for a prosperous buyer for the plant.

We were doing ten crores turn over in the business. We feel It is a very good oppurtunity to takeover, if you would have interest in these kind of projects.

You may feel free to contact me for further queries and clarifications

With Best Regards.

prathan

Agri Project

Dear Mr.ZIYAINDIA,

Thank you, for the interest shown in the project.

For further details and clarifications, you may contact me

Regards.

Prathan

ranarawlwas

land for lease

Wanted Agri Projects not doing well in/around - Chandigarh/ Punjab/ HP/ Haryana/ J&K/ Delhi/ Uttarakhand. On Outright Purchase/ Partnership/ Lease basis. Please write with full details in the first instance.
hello sir I have land in HP , HARYANA AND RAJASTHAN 10 ACRES TO 200 ACRES AGRICULTURE LAND .i am intersted with you please tell me the details of your project.

P.S Rana