Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted agri land wihin 80 kms of bangalore

Register

Click Here!

dyavanahalli

I have a farm about 7.5acres around 85 km on Bangalore Poona highway, about 500meters inside ,full fenced, with bore well and 120 alphanso mango plants. Adjascent to the land is a huge new Industrial area developed by Karnataka govtare inte. Please contact me, if you are interested.

Harish Shinde

perazim

9.5 acres Farm Land for sale

Farm land of 9.5 acres alongside tar road near sunguvachatram, Kandur village. Please reply if interested or call +919841584558

shajathali

Agri Land near Bangalore

Looking for land over 5 acres, with good water table within 80 kms of Bangalore, along WIDE TAR TOAD, 300 Ft along Tar Road. Kindly contact rmanoharrao@gmail.com with details.

Manohar

Hai

I have Land near to Bangalore 5 acrs as you require next to a lake rate eleven lacks per acr slightly negotiable in thally area of denkanikotta call for more details otherwise specify your budget i can suit you a better land

shajath ali

We Care Realtors - Tamil Nadu

shajath@gmail.com

chemorgs

Mr Shinde,

I thank you for your reply. Could you kindly give me further details inclusive of rate, soil colour etc., Is the whole ground covered by mango grove or do you have vacant pieces. Is the soil gravel type, with small stones or just red soil. Kindly reply. I am a serious buyer.

Thanks

Manohar