Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agri Land near Sempatti / Natham / Dindigul / Madurai (Tamil Nadu)

Register

Click Here!

omsiva

Hi,

We want to buy agriculture land near Sempatti / Natham / Vedasandur / Dindigal / Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Land size between 50 to 60 acres with road access and very good ground water level (max 200 ft down).
Budget between 50,000 to 70,000 per acre.

Please PM your details.

Thanks.
Siva

madhav_nadar

Buying larger size land as a group

I like to buy 20 to 30 acres of land. I like to join hands with like minded people to buy larger size of land and divide and share the same after purchasing land. Entrepreneurs matching this requirement are requested to send message to me.

jyona

wanted agri land

I like to buy 20 to 30 acres of land.Sempatti / Natham / Dindigul / Madurai /battalgundu(Tamil Nadu I like to join hands with like minded people to buy larger size of land and divide and share the same after purchasing land. Entrepreneurs matching this requirement are requested to send message to me.

mahesiva1988

we have good agri land with road accessibly..

we have 40 acres of agri. land near kambam,bodi, near sub-station, peaceable for wind mill, agriculture, grape farm., cashew,. 700 feet frontage on the rood side..,

contact please

Last edited by a moderator:

maneesheqs

Dear Sir,

35 acre agri plantation for sale in Idukki (munnar, kerala), Road access,electricity,water& fully cardamom plant.

And also we have Agri land, farm house with plantation, cardamom plantatoin with banglaw, cardamom plant with cardamom store, plain land for farm house or resort.

pls contact me..

Thank You

kalai27

agricultural land for sale in madurai,dindigul

Sir,I am doing real estate bussiness including constructions...I have various kinds of lands in and around madurai district including farm house,agricultural land and vaccant land.The worth of the land per acre begins from 2 lacs ( rs 200000) upto 20 lacs (rs 2000000).Surroundings of the above land are covered with good atmosphere good water facility electricity facility and anytime transportation facility.( PRICE IS NEGOTIOBLE ) Its situated in SHOLAVANDHAN , NATHTHAM ,KALLIKUDI ,SIVAGANGAI ROAD , T.KALLUPATTY ,ALALNGANALLUR , VADIPATTY & BALAMEDU.Those who are interested are willing to buy may contact the below person.

kalai27

Sir,I am doing real estate bussiness including constructions...I have various kinds of lands in and around madurai district including farm house,agricultural land and vaccant land.The worth of the land per acre begins from 2 lacs ( rs 200000) upto 20 lacs (rs 2000000).Surroundings of the above land are covered with good atmosphere good water facility electricity facility and anytime transportation facility.( PRICE IS NEGOTIOBLE ) Its situated in SHOLAVANDHAN , NATHTHAM ,KALLIKUDI ,SIVAGANGAI ROAD , T.KALLUPATTY ,ALALNGANALLUR , VADIPATTY & BALAMEDU.Those who are interested are willing to buy may contact the below person. P.KALAISHELVAN ,

murali7570

Kalai selvan,

I am seriously looking a Dry Land 1-3 Acre near the main road around Madurai, Dindigul, Virudhunagar to Establish the Educational Institution.
If you have more details please forward mail with below details.

1. Area
2. Punchayat/ Union/Taluk/District
3. Name of the Main Road
4. Distance from the main Road
5. Type of Land
6. Nearest land mark
7. Rate

Apprecaite your action on this.
Thanks and regards
Murali Kumar Segaran.

mrafan

Dear Om Siva
I am an agriculturist and few of my friends wants to buy lands and few want to sell their lands. Lands are available at the places you mentioned in your letter - Sempatti Natham Vedasendur are available. Please contact me: Sait 9443390268

mrafan

I like to buy 20 to 30 acres of land.Sempatti / Natham / Dindigul / Madurai /battalgundu(Tamil Nadu I like to join hands with like minded people to buy larger size of land and divide and share the same after purchasing land. Entrepreneurs matching this requirement are requested to send message to me.
Sir as you desired lands are available please contact: 9443390268 - 8148131261

mrafan

Dear Jyona
As you desired lands are available in the areas you mentioned, please contact: 8148131261 - 9443390268

mrafan

Kalai selvan,

I am seriously looking a Dry Land 1-3 Acre near the main road around Madurai, Dindigul, Virudhunagar to Establish the Educational Institution.
If you have more details please forward mail with below details.

1. Area
2. Punchayat/ Union/Taluk/District
3. Name of the Main Road
4. Distance from the main Road
5. Type of Land
6. Nearest land mark
7. Rate

Apprecaite your action on this.
Thanks and regards
Murali Kumar Segaran.
Dear Muralikumar Segaran If you want to have the details of the land as you mentioned in the areas, please contact: 8148131261 - 9443390268