Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted a family to be stationed in our farm

Register

Click Here!

madhu_nsr

Supervisor/worker/expert needed in our farm.

you can work for us in our farm and take care of all our agriculture related stuff in Anantapur, PENUKONDA, ANDHRA. contact madhu_nsr@yahoo.com ,0-9986253883
We can provide accommodation shelter in farm itself. Hitech Farm with 5-10 acres - Agriculture, Chicken Farming and Goat Farming. Its in Start up Phase.
we can pay 10K-12K/Month. It may reviewed after 6 months.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=14.205837&lon=77.629475&z=19&m=b&search=madhu gorla

nfhf2018

Hello

We have a 7 acre farm in chamrajnagar district of Karnataka,we are looking for a family to be stationed in our farm and take care of the farm.
Sir.... I am interestesd.....my mail id is nfhf2018@gmail.com.........how many acres, what are the crops in the farm land, what is the plan for the land....., is accomodation available..... what is the salary.....

nfhf2018

We have 40 acres of agriculture land in Siddipet located 100 km from Hyderabad, we are looking for a hardworking and loyal labor family to be stationed in our sheep farm together with other labor families already working and take good care of the sheep's.
Accommodation with electricity will be provided with an Annual package of 85000 RS to 95000 RS + provision to cultivate rice and vegetables for their daily usage. If someone knows a trustable family, please contact 9515835464
Sir.... I am interestesd.....my mail id is nfhf2018@gmail.com.........how many acres, what are the crops in the farm land, what is the plan for the land....., is accomodation available..... what is the salary.....

nfhf2018

I am having a poultry farm in kerala.I need labours to work in that farm.Is anybody can help me to supply labours from any state. plz contact +919400944297.Will provide family accomodation.
i need a dairy farm worker