Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted a caretaker family for 2.5 acre newly developed farm land in Denkanikottai (near Hosur)

Register

Click Here!

deepasubbaiah

Wanted a caretaker family for newly developed 2.5 acre fruit farm in Denkanikottai (near Hosur). Property is 50 kms from Bangalore. Accommodation for small family provided on the farm with water and electricity. Responsibilities include taking care of saplings in the farm and also care of 2 cows and 2 dogs. Knowledge and experience of farming is essential. Salary can be discussed and will not be a constraint for deserving candidate.

sujeeth0909

I'm looking for a Family to take care of my Farm located within 10 kms distance from Bangalore. There is a house avaliable for residing with all the facilities. The labour has to take care of the poultry and the plantation in 2 acer land. Salary can be negoiated, I'll provided the groceries on a monthly basis along with the salary.

Sujeeth
Ph: 9738377009

sriramkannan

I am looking for some one to take care of our newly bought land which is at present preparatory work is happening. Small house with water and electricity can be provided and once the yield started coming we can work on profit sharing base along with regular monthly income. I am looking for 8-10K per month. Location near Palacode ( Dharmapuri DT ). From state high way 1.5kms, 2 wheeler will be provided with petrol allowance. Interested people can ping me.