Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted 500to1500 acers of land

Register

Click Here!

rajapratap

We are looking for the land owner's who are having minimum 50 to 500 acers.
If there is any one who would like to join in our project .

kutchmumbai

we can offer 1000 acer

we can offer land more then 1000 acers 150 k.m.from mumbai on mumbai - goa road.which is near water dam.contact me.
Please contact.........

Last edited by a moderator:

bridsy

Project

Dear sir,
we are having Agri-land over 250 acers in maharashtra around 140 kms from mumbai. please forward your project & plan. if its suits ours as well as your objectives we do not mind to joint hands together.
Regards

QUOTE=rajapratap;95563]We are looking for the land owner's who are having minimum 50 to 500 acers.
If there is any one who would like to join in our project .[/QUOTE]

ganapati

Please send the technical & financial details of your project. I may join.
In case you need more land for your future projects, I am proposing the land with following description:-
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.40, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 4 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
Dr.Dileep Wani, Pune
Mr.Shrikant Mungase, Dehen
Please contact...

rajapratap

Send me your google talk id that we can discuss directly.i will explain you my project details with the forming land which you are having .

rajapratap

we can offer land more then 1000 acers 150 k.m.from mumbai on mumbai - goa road.which is near water dam.contact me.
Please contact.........
Send me your google talk id that we can discuss directly.i will explain you my project details with the forming land which you are having .

rajapratap

Dear sir,
we are having Agri-land over 250 acers in maharashtra around 140 kms from mumbai. please forward your project & plan. if its suits ours as well as your objectives we do not mind to joint hands together.
Regards

QUOTE=rajapratap;95563]We are looking for the land owner's who are having minimum 50 to 500 acers.
[/QUOTE]

rajapratap

Please send the technical & financial details of your project. I may join.
In case you need more land for your future projects, I am proposing the land with following description:-
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.40, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 4 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
Dr.Dileep Wani, Pune
Please contact...

majikkumar

hai raja we have land in konkan goa maharastra boundry

Majik Homes Rubber Estate

Majik homes real estates brings out a tremendous venture for you, Majik homes rubber estates. The new enterprise promises you an excellent investment plans along with a cool opportunity to spend your spare time in India's most famed tourist place, Goa. This venture is a truly eco friendly project which pays off a consistent long-term income for the investors.

The project also open it's doors to tourists on Goa tours who would like to see, a traditional way of rubber cultivation and to experience a stay in a rural retreat at traditional farmhouses in a quiet, green, environment of the estate, which enhances the business profiting more.

Eyeballs the details of the project as follows.

The project would involve:

1. collecting up to 5000 acres of land and land preparation for rubber cultivation.

2. Planting of high-yielding rubber in acquired land.

3. conducting establishment and yield trials with different clones of rubber and agronomic research.

4. supervising and Maintenance of plantings during the project development period.

5. constructing farm houses, service roads and all other essentials for a gorgeous and beneficial rubber estate.

6. Utilize the opportunity of the Goa tourism attracting tourists in to the estate.
Plot available in 25 acres,40 acres,50 acres,and more
Land coast 80000 per acre ,
Plantation coast 130000,(6 year maintanace )
All property with fencing ,road ,
Payment option ,1st land coast +55000 plantation chargesbalence 6 instalments loan available 50%
Subsidy for rubber board 36000 per hector

CONTACT KUMAR 00919605313243

my phone is nine six zerofive three one three two four three

rajapratap

Hello readers

I am looking for those people who had dedication towards work i am looking for the people who are having interested for feel free to contact me because it was not businees ,it was service .

Farmers having good farming and interested to sell their land and investor partner's only send your posts others please don't waste your time .

Project details i would explain clearly to you all interested people who want's to join hand's with us may send your contact details with if you all are having google talk id our people would get back to you in chat.

Note: The people who are joining me doesn't loose your land the price should be regarding to the market i would pay you.

I am typing this massage only for the farmers who are having more than 50acers to infinity may contact Our people would responde to your Quiries with in 24hrs.

your's
Raj.

Last edited:

ganapati

Dr.Dileep Wani, Pune
Please contact....

essa4us

please send the technical & financial details of your project. I may join.
In case you need more land for your future projects, i am proposing the land with following description:-
150 acres/part of barren land (@ rs.40, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ rs. 4 lakh/ acre) is available in kokan, maharashtra at dehen, 28 kms. From mandangad on anjarle rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
Dr.dileep wani, pune
mr.shrikant mungase, dehen
please contact...
dear sir,

we are interested in your said land to start business in joint venture if interested please meet online
Please contact...

urgent

thanks
abbas

anu320

land

We are looking for the land owner's who are having minimum 50 to 500 acers.
from which state u want ? please mail....
Please contact....