Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted 5000 - 10000 acres land...Urgent

Register

Click Here!

raja_1024

2000 Acers of Land available for sale in andhra pradesh

I am looking for cheap agriculture land 5000-10000 acres.. Preference would be Tamilnadu, karnataka,andhra pradesh,Maharashtra, Gujarat or Rajasthan. looking for land in region of 1000 - 1 lakh/acre.
Dear Ram,

we have acquired a land of 2000 acers in state of andhra pradesh, 28 kms to Dhone area, Kurnool Dirstrict. all the farmers are willing to sell the land and this land was either sides of the high way. bore at about 400 feet water is available currently agriculture is goin on and the prices quoting is 1 lakh per acere and our service charges extra.

if your interested please provide me your contact details we will negiotate.

Thanks & Regards
Raja Chowdary

ppusman

950 acre continues stretch near turicorine is to sale at cheap rate
clear document
three side road access
red soil land
can get pore well water at 30 to 40 depth
rate 90 thousand /acre
contact
usman
nine eight six five five nine eight nine five one

neraj

Sir,

We are dealing in Real Estate. We have a land in Madhya Pradesh in a good locality and suitable for farming too.
The Price of this land arround Rs 1,25000/acre. We have thousands of acres land availble.
If you are interested please contact me.

Neraj Gupta

emaii-id = neraj_gupta18@yahoo.com

nn123

Hi, I am planning to buy land in Tamil Nadu. Now the land ceiling here says that a person can hold only upto 15 acres in single name.
But there are sellers here who have like 900 acres in their names. It is safe to buy from them?? What can be the effects later?? Can the government later say that the transaction of this land is null and void because the land was in excess of the land ceiling and that is why the seller cannot sell it??

kalai1

Dear Sir,

I want Sale my own Land Land location Pallapatti, Aravakurichi - Tk, Karur - Dist,Tamil Nadu -State. India

Land mark

Nearby Marriage mahal (V.V mahal and K.P mahal).
Nearby Gas godown.
3 to 5 km matriculation schools (Arumugam matriculation school,Oxford school) , shopping places
Nearby Home and plots.
3 km from pallapatti bus stand and 1 km form main road (Pallapatti to Aravakurichi main Road).
That is karur to dindigul road karur to palani road.
30 km from karur city,45 km from dindigul , Palani and 150 km Trichy Airport.
Land suitable for Plots,Companies ,Schools ,Collages ,Industrial and Investment purpose.

If you are like to buy please contact me Mobile. +91 9786036041. E-mail : kalaiselvak@yahoo.co.in

agricu

i want to sale agriculture land in budaun uttar pradesh .area 600 acres .please contect mahaendra kumar mobile no.9690049348

anilsangtani

Dear Ram,
2000acres of land is available in Maharashtra with approach & flowing river,

rate 110000/- per acre, if interested call 09227613142

5ooo Acres Agriculture land is abalable for sale at GUJRAT--RAJASTHAN BORDER AERA.. Kindly contact at 09336673377 /ajayadwivedi@yahoo.com

prasadtodankar

Any buddy intrested then we have proposal of 40,000 acres of land for Rs.80,000 rupies per acres.
*location is Maharashtra-Ratnagiri
*water is available
*18 km from NH
*state Highway touch just call us9273271162

seem90

Hello sir,
I am having more 10000 acres of lands in rajasthan.sir we are having lands upto your rates.lands are directly owned by companies.We are having genuine lands & honours.lands are clear.we are ready to deal with you.sir give us chance to work for the welfare for your organisation..
We are having lands in bikaner, jaiselmer,jodhpur,bilwara,jalor and many other places.

Regards,
Seemanshu Agrawal.

konman

I am looking for cheap agriculture land 5000-10000 acres.. Preference would be Tamilnadu, karnataka,andhra pradesh,Maharashtra, Gujarat or Rajasthan. looking for land in region of 1000 - 1 lakh/acre.
Hi Ram,

Do you still looking for lands.

Please call me 9989338604 if you want to buy lands or give your contact number for further discussion.

Regards
Manohar K

madhavs1

Dear All,

we are from Hyderabad,we are doing contract farming of medicinal and spices plants.some crops need very less investment and less observation.some kind of subsidy from government we can get.any one interested for bulk cultivation under buyback please feel free to call 09866672765.

Thanks&Regards
Madhav

madhavs1

contract farming of medicinal and spices need very less investment

Dear All,

we are from Hyderabad,we are doing contract farming of medicinal and spices plants.some crops need very less investment and less observation.some kind of subsidy from government we can get.any one interested for bulk cultivation under buyback please feel free to call 09866672765.

Thanks&Regards
Madhav