Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted 200 to 500 acers of Agriculture land at Rs.50,000

Register

Click Here!

sury067b

Dear Sir / Madam

I want bulk Agriculture land with low cost in Costal area, Rayalaseema and Telangana Areras

if any intersted parties pls contact my mail id surya.cpt@gmail.com

or call - nine two nine one five four two one three nine

nkjohri

We have 140 - 200 acre of contiguous land near Madurai, single family owned This is a working commercial farm with full infrastructure, beautiful farm house, solar panels, 7 borewells etc. Let us know if you're interested but it will not be close to your 50k per acre budget. :)

vinu717e

We have 140 - 200 acre of contiguous land near Madurai, single family owned This is a working commercial farm with full infrastructure, beautiful farm house, solar panels, 7 borewells etc. Let us know if you're interested but it will not be close to your 50k per acre budget. :)

where in madurai 9487001673

mattzhere

what is the price? contact me at 9746268868

surender sharma

many residential govt approved plot 100 sq yards to 1000 sq yards free holt with loan facility a viable in huda setor Gurgaon . we have govt approved farmhouse land in Gurgaon We agriculture land farm house with canal with Tubule sweet water in Bhiwani hGurgaon Rohtak Hissar many prime location cheap rate from the market

malsa

DEAR!
VIEWER ONE OF MY CLIENT REQUIRED 100 acres good fertile land with plenty of water source
INTERESTED TO BUY FOR THE PRICE 2--3 LAC/acre. IN TAMIL NADU ONLY IF ANY AVAILABLE
CONTACT.
WHATS APP +919025948668

nkjohri

We have 140 - 200 acres of Mango and other plantations. Water level is at 30- 40 feet. Part of the land is next to a village pond. Fully developed infrastructure and farmhouse. Visit http://farm2buy.webs.com/ for picture. Price range 4-5L per acre. Contact us via private msg for more details.

Dear sir
How much would be the rate per acre.

devendran _100

We have 1000 acres in-north tamilnadu -1500-acres in south tamilnadu,
from bangalore 163kms
Acres 2.5laks can negotiate--south tn acre 1.5laks
Interested candidate can call me @ 7842528559
Cheapest land in tamilnadu,redsoil,resorts,factories,etc right place invest now
@ the same time anyone who is looking for lands in ,berigai,veppanapalli,shoolagiri do let me now we will help u with cheap lands and redsoil,,near to bangalore also we deal